The Central American landrace and heirloom thread

These motherfuckers:

:sweat_smile: They just do whatever the fuck they want. Control is an illusion.

18 Likes

No one posts too much Caribbean stuff in the thread here, but I did include it at the beginning. The thread title sounded too long as The Central American. Mexican, Caribbean and South American Landrace thread lol. I should have just called it the Western Hemisphere thread🤣. It became the Mexican And Central American thread in essence at first and now we’re exploring Colombian. I probably should put Lambsbread and Jamaican Longflower pics in here. The big 3 landrace areas I heard of when I first started Smoking were Colombian, Mexican and Jamaican.

14 Likes

:sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile:. They took off fast! Everyone should experience a plant that needs abuse to stay a reasonable size​:grin: what week of flowering now?

4 Likes

4 for big daddy in the back, 3 for spider plant, 2 each for the shorty, and the one in the airpot.

3 Likes

Long, long ago in a thread far away…

Here’s how it all began. Was this 3 years ago?

11 Likes

@Kidete is new og sponsor for African landrace strains if interested couldn’t link but should be able to get through profile.

8 Likes

Wasnt there a cross using 12 fingers w/ Oaxaca79 to get seeds? @Elchischas

1 Like

Kidete a.k.a Mike?

2 Likes

@Elchischas Yes it is. Thought I would introduce him to Overgrow

6 Likes

@Papalag

Amnesia Haze y Choc Rain

Two weeks on…from germ. 28/08/23
Whaa…these seeds are taking off.

P J

12 Likes

You mean if someone made that cross?
As far I know no one did it.
I’m just cross that old méxican with an Oaxacan male, and I used that same male to Oaxaca 79 clon too. But I never did Oaxaca 79 x 12 fingers

6 Likes

@Papalag y @Upstate

Oxacan x choc rain.

12 weeks four days in flower.

I cut down two on Wednesday…which are now drying…th other two will go tomorrow.

They’re dry ripe now and the buds are solid., the strong citrus smell has dulled down…

It was a great grow and if you followed there wasn’t any problems…four lovely females…very a like…all around 1.250mt …uniform grow…with no nutes …just some teas and raspadura.

The first pic is the one that stuck out …very Choc rain leaning.( @GREANDAL y @Papalag liked this one ).lovely buds and the node spacing was what I liked as well as the stocky sturdy look.

1st pics.
…choc rain leaner

Some fotos .of colas and terms. Etc.

Ye another successful grow from the Isthmus. And of course from OG donated seeds.

Happy growing

P J

27 Likes

Very happy and healthy looking :eyes:

I do like the first photo a great deal

And those bud shots are awesome

Ty for growing her

She is a beauty

Paps

6 Likes

Thanks Paps

As I said not a problem…and an interesting grow…ye I liked the same plant…pretty good example …I will definitely gro again and be interesting to see how the Amnesia Haze x Choco rain compare to oxacan x Choco rain.

Ye thanks you and @Upstate .I .certainly appreciated growing them.

P J

9 Likes

Very beautiful flowers there.

4 Likes

Great job! I can’t wait for a smoke report. I hope they smoke as well as they look

5 Likes

Thanks Amigo

It is good when your grow goes as well as this one did…smashing Buzz

P J

6 Likes

My oaxacan finally got enough nitrogen for now at least!lol

Swazipulco

Oaxacan x red snake this girl won’t quit growing lol

21 Likes

Zacatecas getting sugar.

32 Likes

Very nice @Panamajock! Love it when it comes down successfully.

4 Likes