The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Good idea. Then 2 -4 weeks in the next container, depending on size. Anything that isn’t big by week six, Go ahead and put it in its final container. It will most likely be a short plant.

2 Likes

There’s a bunch more pictures of that bud and the living plant in part one of this thread, I think. I just finished smoking the last of it within the last week. Some mighty fine smoke. Pine and incense.
No pics of the new Mexi…it’s a secret. @Elchischas may have some photos and can tell us again what 2 mexi landraces made 12 fingers.

7 Likes

These are some nice pics here in the middle of that thread …

2 Likes

That hermie is getting ready to throw some more pollen. Better get that out of there asap. Shame. Really resinous plant. There was one hermie out of my pack of seed and it was culled…I’d have to revisit the thread to know if any of its male flowers opened on me. I don’t think so.
If those seeds were from the Freakers Collective originally, the big plant is likely from “Jungle Girl”, my big plant. She must be a 74 Panama pheno.

6 Likes

That unknow mexican strain its a very old and rare one, probably the last of it. Mystic Funk was able to bring to life again. Its from Chiapas area

12 fingers was my no option cross on that time.
I was able to sproud a really old seed found on a small batch in an old junk car
those seeds must have been there for decades so the seed is probably from the 1970s.
I keep that one like two years in cut form but i’m start to get problems to keep it alive so just decide to cross it and make seeds.
So I found a male from Oaxaca and i did the cross
So basically isn’t a pure Oaxaca Strain, its a cross of two mexican sativas but just the male its from Oaxaca. I already show the mother of this cross many times, but i’ll be showing it again on the mexican sativas thread again.

10 Likes

Mystic Funk(cryptic labs) Mexican seed germination thread

7 Likes

Wasnt there a cross using 12 fingers to the Oaxaca79 ?

You germinated seeds from an old car? Like seeds that roll under the seat? Incredible!!!

1 Like

@Panamajock, @Kasper0909 and to whoever is growing Acapulco by the creek/ pond…it’s update time😁 the three of you must be close to harvest…any pics?

4 Likes

Who was talking about Pantagruelion?

1 Like

Don’t have any Acapulco go ing this round. Maybe next year.

3 Likes

Yes, I was a little hesitant to kill her… But that’s okay, she’s in an isolated corner… And as soon as I took the pictures we decided that we were going to cut it …

hotbounce2.... hotbounce2....
Apparently it seems to have a longer flowering compared to other plant …I’m very excited about the idea of ​​more than 14 weeks + … I’m used to the Paraguayas of endless flowering so this won’t be a problem… :rofl:

Thank you very much Bro @Upstate ...comprimentos...

4 Likes

A mythical forest of Highland Guerrero at day 0 flower…
The anonymous grower reports, “I’m a lazy SOB as these are at 4 weeks 2 days in solos” also, “ feeding VERY LIGHT, will step it up when they move to final 1 gallons”

:sunglasses: :v:

15 Likes

No…I wanted to see those pretty PCO plants or hear a smoke report😁 they looked close to harvest last photo.

2 Likes

You have longflower Paraguayan?
I would not be at all surprised if the jungle panama flowers for twenty weeks or more. It might have a different high than the others.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to try this. I’ve done it with seeds that I didn’t care about but not with seeds I did care about.
I picked up some 1960’s Columbian that is said to be scary, And with the flowering time listed at 12 to 14 weeks. I was thinking it’s a hybrid. Maybe it’s Santa Marta? Wouldn’t that be something!

3 Likes

Here’s the PCO not ready yet tho I believe we are about week 5 or 6.

Filling out great. Honestly wasn’t expecting these to bee so chunky. Starting to detect a slight skunkish smell instead of just sweet pine. Really not good at smells tho. All I know is I smell something more on the rotten side now. @Upstate @Tejas

14 Likes

Super cool, but not central American!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ahhh I’m so bad at geometry.

2 Likes

Not you! That’s the Punta Cometa Oaxaca right?
I was referring to the Jamaican above yours
:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Here are two PCO’s I started in July and flipped them a week ago. In one week they have stretched 45%.

15 Likes