The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Here’s the big Oaxaca I topped. It still has very loud terps although a little softer in a way, like. turpentine is giving way to a little cat piss, too. The bag as gotten a little abused but I have some seeds in it from a Lemon Thai if all went off as intended. I’ve been getting a few of those loose, too.

I’ll have to get the pics of that other plant tomorrow maybe, ha, I’m baked. I have them picked out…

Anyway, this is why I’m baked right now… wooooo!

37 Likes

The bud still smokes nice and smooth and has a hazy, turpentine, cat pee, and a nuance of chocolate in the exhale type of taste, :yum: I guess these have been in the bag for 4 months now. It still holds up very well. It’s an impressive strain, to say the least. i can wait to do it again and let it get big somehow. It’s a special plant, to be sure.

15 Likes

Federation Hawaiian Sativa

30 Likes
6 Likes

For you heads that enjoy deep dives. Here is an article detailing the collapse of the illegal Mexican marijuana industry.

13 Likes

@deeez99

Double Tap Root

Very nice

P J

22 Likes

Oh sweet! That’s from a single seed too? I know that same thing happened with @TexasTea as well.

4 Likes

Ye…germed four all took…maybe will get five LOL

All well.

P J

5 Likes

Abbot and Costello😁

3 Likes

More popcorn snow…

13 Likes

@Upstate i know this is a random question but I read somewhere that there are certain Sativa landraces that have zero anxiety in the mix. I figured you would be just the guy to talk to, do you know what strains that might be?
My wife doesn’t like the burnout/sleepy indicas, she likes the clear headed happy go lucky vibes but all the Sativas and hybrids Ive tried make her super anxious and she doesn’t like that. Do you have any suggestions?

5 Likes

I’m channeling @Upstate here…
Ooooooooohhhhhhhmmmmmm…
Oaxaca.

6 Likes

Maybe that’s where I read that lol. I can’t remember what thread I seen it in to check

2 Likes

From the man himself:

I’m getting ready to start some Oaxaca in the next few weeks, if you want to watch em go!

13 Likes

I don’t think that’s what I read but it sounds like it’s going to be on the list lol

1 Like

He talks about it a lot. :laughing:
Seems to be quite the grail strain!

3 Likes

@royal did you try getting the 1920 Indian from Cocogenes at Insta, anxietyfree weed i assume.

i tried asking him, never got an anwser,

5 Likes

This one’s from @deeez99

5 Likes

So is Oaxaca and oaxican the same strain?

2 Likes

The one that’s making the rounds here is Cryptic Labs Oaxacan Gold, but yeah, people call it Oaxaca, or Oaxacan.
It’s not the only Oaxacan landrace available, but it’s the one that those guys are talking about in the posts.

11 Likes