The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Those look very close to my old Jamaica bag seed I grew a few years back. Seeds are 12/14 years old now doubt any would sprout though. Have you grew it in the past?

3 Likes

Oh sorry! I will move it right way…

1 Like

Just joshin wit ya homie

2 Likes

Yeah, I notice that the leaves are narrow but short. My Swazi Red is like that compared to the other two strains I have going.

2 Likes

Well, strictly speaking, neither is any Mexican variety nor any Colombian and they slip by in this thread. The Colombian I can understand since it is a contiguous region to the region of Central America (which is in the North American continent per se), but the Mexicans are supposed to be North American. Whatever. Labels in the Cannabis world do not correlate with the science of Geography.

2 Likes

Buds are very chunky. But a little on the looser side on the left one and a little tighter on the right one. These were starting to flower July 23rd. So 48 days ago.

4 Likes

Lol NERD ALERT :warning:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Also they are in 3 gallon pots both on a 7 gallon SIP. Missed that last one haha

2 Likes

These are Panamas from Ace.

This was for sale on Facebook marketplace near me. Lol

19 Likes

These motherfuckers:

:sweat_smile: They just do whatever the fuck they want. Control is an illusion.

18 Likes

No one posts too much Caribbean stuff in the thread here, but I did include it at the beginning. The thread title sounded too long as The Central American. Mexican, Caribbean and South American Landrace thread lol. I should have just called it the Western Hemisphere thread🤣. It became the Mexican And Central American thread in essence at first and now we’re exploring Colombian. I probably should put Lambsbread and Jamaican Longflower pics in here. The big 3 landrace areas I heard of when I first started Smoking were Colombian, Mexican and Jamaican.

14 Likes

:sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile:. They took off fast! Everyone should experience a plant that needs abuse to stay a reasonable size​:grin: what week of flowering now?

4 Likes

4 for big daddy in the back, 3 for spider plant, 2 each for the shorty, and the one in the airpot.

3 Likes

Long, long ago in a thread far away…

Here’s how it all began. Was this 3 years ago?

11 Likes

@Kidete is new og sponsor for African landrace strains if interested couldn’t link but should be able to get through profile.

8 Likes

Wasnt there a cross using 12 fingers w/ Oaxaca79 to get seeds? @Elchischas

1 Like

Kidete a.k.a Mike?

2 Likes

@Elchischas Yes it is. Thought I would introduce him to Overgrow

6 Likes

@Papalag

Amnesia Haze y Choc Rain

Two weeks on…from germ. 28/08/23
Whaa…these seeds are taking off.

P J

12 Likes

You mean if someone made that cross?
As far I know no one did it.
I’m just cross that old méxican with an Oaxacan male, and I used that same male to Oaxaca 79 clon too. But I never did Oaxaca 79 x 12 fingers

6 Likes