The debate comes to OG: trim time, wet or dry?

It’s whatever you like! I have done both! I I prefer to dry trim myself. To each their own and no judgement!!?

2 Likes

I tried dry trimming for the first time this last harvest and I will personally never do a wet trim again.

I used a gloved hand to pick the leaves off, and it was about twice as fast as a wet trim with fiskars.

@cannabissequoia tipped me off to this method and for me they are right… No more wet trim for me :+1:

Another nice bonus was that my plant took longer to dry thanks to the leaves being on which is great in my dry climate :grin:

3 Likes

Lots of ways to do it well! I like wet trim because my area is humid. A wet trim for me will take around 7+ days to dry for jars and by then it is very smokable. I’ve got to be careful hanging the whole plant because mold is a big worry taking over 2 weeks or more to dry.

Now when winter comes I switch up my game as the climate is drier. I leave some leaves on, some get cut. Basically I try and get the plant to take around 7 days to dry before cure, and that is totally dependent on my environment at the time. It’s good to be versatile in your approach.

4 Likes

:grin: Wahoo! A convert!

Just wait until you smoke the difference too! :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like