The debate comes to OG: trim time, wet or dry?

I have had one week dry times, and maybe even longer, for my dry trimming… The smoke though…

K.

2 Likes

I was taught to trim using my fingers, wet…But now you mention this, I may have to give it a try…I used too be as fast, or faster using finger trimming…Then somehow got converted, when a guy I used to trim for, wanted me to use snips all the time.

K.

2 Likes

It just takes a little longer to dry. It’s not my method of trimming though humidity is through the roof here in UK so wet trim and sling buds on a net with a fan blowing. :v:

2 Likes

He’s in Scotland uk :uk: @Kobracom420. Same as myself mate …
Gaz

1 Like

Wet trim, I’m in a humid area and dry trim takes twice as long!

1 Like

Pic from today. I do both depending on my time and what humidity is like. Do more dry trim in winter as humidity real low and summer depends on the weather.

9 Likes

Really dense looking nuggs there!

2 Likes

Thanks. That’s the burnt rubber tire pheno of GG4 I got.

YOUR KIDDING ME…been hunting GG4 for a minute…actually like 3 minutes…lol
I have heard from those who HAD it, it was good yielding, zooming in on your Buds they look EXCELLENT and tight and covered, even down the stalk, good job!!!
I have had it 2 times, both tasted the same, NOT burnt rubber…LOVED the high been hunting her since. Have heard of that pheno. IF you have a mind too, I have an exclusive European Cut of an AMAZING Haze I would trade you for a cut. NOT coming from seed, want a proven known cut. My trade is, in my opinion, the finest Marijuana in the World, and anyone would be blown away by smoking or smelling her. If NOT…it’s all good, most do not like trading cuts, I do. Long as no PM involved, I can handle any bugs or borg that come free with them…had LOTS of practice…

3 Likes

Touch wood but haven’t had any PM or bug issues yet but Have refused taking clones for reasons of coming from past issues of other growers. Not too familiar with shipping over borders tho. I know what you mean about the high. The taste is still glue but with a back flavor hint of burnt tire.

Where are you…my cut, and I PROMISE IT IS ALL THAT, came to me from Holland, I am in the southern USA. Took 3 attempts and 5 years to get her, I am “supposedly” the only person in the USA with this cut.

If your in the States no issue, if Canada…me dont know either…

The high and taste suit me…like 80 %…the “Haze” cut suits me 150%!!! But gotta have choices.

Ya Canuckland and I don’t need any border issues as I do travel but wouldn’t bring it with me.

Just my luck…the hunt continues…but Im getting closer…lol…thanks man, no bad feelings.

Ya no problem would also love your cut as well.

This cut came from Holland, and so did another I have. I sent 4 cuts, 3 different times, over there. Wonder if it is any different going into Canada? Always vac seal and good stealth, never had issues. IS Canada known to be harsh on this or something.

Must be NICE to have the freedom. I have grey hair, retired, do not have the “look”, fly completely under the radar. These days, the chance of someone patrolling boards looking to “bust” some home grower is about nil. The feeling of fear is gone now, even in non legal area’s, as long as your not being stupid with it, or acting 12 years old. Still, will be nice when my dumb as State opens it up, which will be among the last to do so… :cry:

1 Like

Its more going your way. If we say we ever smoked cannabis we can be banned for life it’s crazy.

IT’S a FUCKING PLANT

Worlds gonna wake up one day…I’ll be dead…lol

3 Likes

Bump.

Still say dry trim in arid climate, wet trim in humid climate.

Buuuuuutttt…

Anyone ever trim the plant before cutting it from the stalk? …as in letting it hold itself? :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Very interesting topic… I’ve always trimmed wet think next time i want to try trimming dry.