The Gauntlet 2023

I only used it in flower last year. I already started supplementing with it in small amounts last week. Then again I’m a micro-dosing nutrient fool :rofl:.So tread lightly!! @LoveDaAutos They seem to like the little boost. I recently smelled the difference in my plants. Well, I think I did. :rofl: I like it. I’m going to use it all the way and see. If my plants don’t like something. I back off. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Get your cages on quick. Does anyone remember my helmets from last year?

June 2022 ground and pound rain/wind. I grabbed the same size hefty bags but clear. They won’t be losing any UV. :sunglasses:

It’s on like Donkey Kong!!! :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Clear great idea

3 Likes

Just ordered them will be here tomorrow. Great idea @ColeLennon thanks

2 Likes

you got it going on, brother. you been working! the plants look great along with the line up of goodies they are going to get. hope you enjoy and have a great grow this season

2 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate it brother. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

It was more of an “ah huh” moment. I was looking at Amazon for 30-gallon white trash bags and saw them. :rofl:

2 Likes

when those girls are big enough are you going to be able to get inbetween them all ! lol sharpen the machete

2 Likes

Yeah, train them with the cages and use long and short zip ties to put my shoots where I want them…
Last year’s pic.

This year they are going to be bigger. I might need to cut my way in. :rofl:

20 Likes

love it! never get to grow out doors here the weather sucks for it. but i always wanted to grow a huge 10x10 tree

2 Likes

I’m growing 6 in a 10x10 plot. :rofl: It’s a mobility garden. Plywood in the center allows me easy access to tend to them.

4 Likes

FOR NOW it might. We’ll see how that easy access theory holds up come July :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m already training them away from the center. I planted them towards the outside of pots. I going to train the shoots even if I have to zip tie loosely to keep my entryway clear. I don’t want to get smacked in the face with dripping sticky donkey dicks. :rofl:

10 Likes

Sounds like you’ve been in Mexico! :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

8 Likes

I’m always down for good donkey show. :grimacing:

3 Likes

No bro, just no. Lol

1 Like

It’s like a train wreck you can’t turn away.

3 Likes

I don’t even wanna know how you know this. :yum:
I’ll tell you a horrible story though-
Way back when…
I think we were 18ish at the time; back in my hard drug days. Some buddies and I got this wild idea to jet down to TJ for some pills and to check out a donkey show(just to say that we did, or to prove it existed, I can’t remember lol). So we got a ball of crystal and bounced. Total last minute stupid wild idea.
We wandered the shithole town of Tecate until like 4am. I swear the police were following us. Maybe I was just spun out idk. We found this gigantic mural on a stone wall. It was a serious work of art. Except, it was a very graphic depiction of a lynching. Of a white person! This was the first red flag. We got out of there with a quickness, crossed back into Cali, and made our way over to Tijuana.

The pills, easy. The show not so much. We actually found a few locations talking to people. But the bouncers wouldn’t let in a bunch of young gringos. We were bout to call it a wash when we found this shady joint in a back alley. Probably the baddest part of a worse place. The guy at the door was cool to us and was about to let us in…And then he said “just so you guys know-the girl is not of age” NOPE. Super NOPE. We noped the hell outta there with a quickness. Eff that shit.
Then otw back to the border a cabbie bout killed me, narrowly missing a broadside(my side) crash. AND took us back to the wrong border crossing. THEN basically had some federalies rob us at gunpoint to get paid.
Wild times! Young and dumb.
I’m never going back.

There you have it folks! Not a proud moment for sure. :grimacing:

6 Likes

sounds like an epic life experience to me. except the underage part thats heartbreaking i hope they were just testing you guys and if you went in you get lynched like the mural. lol

2 Likes

So I love Coco. Love growing with the Coco. :sunglasses:

New cartridge today. This live resin GG4 is :100: :fire:

9 Likes