The Gauntlet 2023

The Blueberry and Wonder Dawg look like they’re going to be monsters! Let’s hope they all are!

2 Likes

I will be doing lots of training in my cages. Either way I will be cutting my way into The Gauntlet come Sept. :rofl:

7 Likes

Had mine outside today hardening them off, got to get them all into 1 gallon containers then they will go out full time.

Damn @ColeLennon those girls look fantastic, gonna be huge for sure, the gauntlet is going to off the charts

2 Likes

Right on!!! You going from 1 gallon to 15 up potting?

2 Likes

I would have placed them completely different . :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That is the plan. Use some of that mykos extreme when transplanting…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

I love that shit.

1 Like

There are only six spots :rofl:

1 Like

Hell yeah! I’m still waiting out until June here. I don’t want any revegging this year.

3 Likes

I would wait until June 1 there. Smart. I’m serious about making room next year for 2 Chocolatina. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:
I can hit them with 30-40 mins of supplemental lighting. Got bright ass LED spot light on my deck I can aim at The Gauntlet. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I was out of likes, just jackn with ya, looks great !

2 Likes

I knew that :sunglasses:

1 Like

WHY i love you Colin …lol @ColeLennon

1 Like

I might grab the pack, hop in the Subarau, and come visit you one day, you need company , lol

3 Likes

That’s a long ass drive from TX. :rofl: Dogs would love it. I live between two rivers. The Willamette river and The McKenzie river.

2 Likes

Won’t be too long before @ColeLennon has some company…

1 Like

Come hippies come all. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I’m making my dry nutrients easy. Took out two big scoopfuls each into QT slider bags. I weighed each at an even small scoop from the Sweet Candy bag.
Mega Crop A. 1.5 grams
Mega Crop B 1.3 grams
Sweet Candy 1.4 grams
If you haven’t tried Sweet Candy 0-27-27 has tons of great shit in it. Kickass carbo load and as a PK booster it’s incredible. Must Try. 5 stars. Plants love this shit. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: @ReservoirDog :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:
This way I can minimize clumping. When I need more I will use new QT slider bags.
Start low and slow. It’s how I roll. The plants will choose what they like.

8 Likes

@Jetdro you’re such an old softy.

2 Likes

I promise I’m not questioning your methods by asking this. The plants in veg respond positively to that large amount of Phosphorus and Potassium? I’ve used the Sweet Candy starting about the third week in flowering and had good success with it but maybe I need to start using it earlier if it’s working well for you.

1 Like