The Junkyard awaits

Another winner from Synergy, not a bad one yet for me:

25 Likes

Beautiful :star_struck: @Dirt_Wizard

2 Likes

Damn she looks chunky :fire:

2 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens thank you! Iā€™m proud of this grow, my best yet when it comes to training and plant nutrition and itā€™s showing

@A-Loc I was thinking ok sheā€™s a little small compared to the others in the tent but good looking buds, lots of them. Then I picked it up by the stem to wash it and almost dropped the plant. Sheā€™s a dense lady, weighs much more than I would have expected.

10 Likes

Hey ide be game to test the piff, could do one more too

@SCJedi just noticed the mango mintality is a mango haze cross. I would love to test that one too for ya. Thatā€™s one of the stains I ran my last indoor years ago. Such an amazing strain

1 Like

@Dirt_Wizard you can tell just from the pic how chunky even all the lower side branches are. Very impressive

1 Like

Wow, thatā€™s super healthy looking. Nice work!

3 Likes

great looking genetics Thanks !

1 Like

My NYC Piff #3 seeds after 36 hours. They are popping but not at the rate I would have expected.

6 Likes

Man, what a shining star! Great work @Dirt_Wizard!

That Nigerian Sunshine green pheno (renumbered #1) was a house favorite. It has such a unique aroma and lift, much different than the purple pheno (renumber #2). I swear that I can smell that picture.

5 Likes

It may be the shot glass I used! We are everywhere.

12 Likes

I am surprised I didnā€™t see this earlierā€¦:thinking:

What are you looking for out of testers? I am testing a few strains ATM, so donā€™t want to take anything else on immediately. Whatā€™s your time frame look likeā€¦the Kush mints and mango mintality sound pretty cool!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

So far Looks like 2 more are popping tap roots slow going but doing something and one above soil hopefully I can get a couple more to pop from the remaining others :crossed_fingers: nice shot glass! :grin:

3 Likes

Little update got 4 above soil one more looking like itā€™s going to break soil and still got 2 more looking like there throwing tap roots :call_me_hand:

this little one has 2 heads :joy: curious to see how it grows @SCJedi slow going but going!

8 Likes

ermā€¦this looks interesting.!!!

1 Like

Took this picture last night, one of the three mac1 x grape stomper og above groundl has a purple center on the seedling.

15 Likes

Well thatā€™s interestingā€¦:eyes:

1 Like

Whole bunch of interesting s*** going on here. Damn I canā€™t wait to start mine

4 Likes

If the NY Piff #3 is available, I can start it now.

4 Likes

PM is forthcoming!

1 Like