The LED hack shack and other tall tales

Nephthys Fday 38

And some clone up candy shots

Ec 1.7
pH 5.57

14 Likes

Day 41 on the Nephthys test grow

A closer look at Pheno #1,2,3

Pheno #3 have almost all of her pistils colored orange, trichomes are still clear, but looks like she could be an early finisher.

9 Likes

Busy busy

Well sticky !!!

6 Likes

LED leftside Cheese chopped at day 67 (9½ weeks)

Nephthys day 42

The pH have been dropping on the res, indicating the solution might be a little hot for them. Tried to top the res two days ago, hoping it was enough but today the Ec had jumped up as well.
Emptied 30L out the res, topped it up to the max and pH adjusted it a little.

Ec 1.5
pH 5.81

11 Likes

Thanks guys!

Im trying to get ready, for a busy fall and winter season.
Gonna have to get some clones made, so I can load the cabinets up again soon.

Day 43 on the Nephthys

5 Likes

Flower day 46 on the Nephthys test grow

Nephthys #1

Nephthys #7

11 Likes

I’m in love with these plants man cant wait to see em finish!

5 Likes

Thanks mate, it’s my pleasure to share and maybe inspire others.

Been busy with not growing, taking time off and suffering in the summer heat.
Anyway made new lids for the aerocloner, so now the cloner is about done. Still need to put the watering timer together, but that shouldn’t take long.
Compared to the construction parts, of the cloner and cabinet.

9 Likes

Nice work, wondered where you went to this last week. Going to take a lot of cuttings to fill that sucker up.

4 Likes

Love all your work! What material did you use for the aerocloner with all the holes in it?

3 Likes

Thank you, the clone lids are cut from 10 mm PVC foam board.
Then I epoxy glued two bottom strips to each of them, to make them more ridget and eliminate any of the sprayers to leak up thru the middle at least.

3 Likes

It sure will, and I might not load all of the holes each time.

But I will need a good amount of clones, on a steady rotation once I am done.

2 Likes

Got the clone strip lights done

Going with two strips, running 15 Watt at 334 mA (47V) each.

Drilled a Alu profile, and tapped the 4 holes with a M5 threading.
Mounted a M5 bolt in each, and basicly just stripped the driver to em.
Some of the driver I got, didn’t have any housing. So I just covered the whole driver in heat shrink, and cut a small hole to access the dipswitch.
That allow me to change the current/voltage of the driver, and change the wattage and amount of light.
In this range (+/- ½ a Watt)
15 Watt
17 Watt
20 Watt
23 Watt

6 Likes

Nephthys Fday 54

Having issues with mold, the weather is a PITA. It keeps raining for days, then get’s really hot and the humidity is all over the place.

Have raised the temp in the room, added the dehum and added an extra canopy fan.

8 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: I’ve started to make some plans for a similar setup, but in a smaller scale :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Light on in the clone cab

Put together a watering timer thing, from a few parts of Ebay.

This infinity loop cycle timer
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-12V-Infinite-Cycle-Delay-Timing-Timer-Relay-ON-OFF-Switch-Loop-Module-Time/112308185789?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Along with a small 18W 12V DC PSU
https://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-Driver-Adapter-AC-90-240V-To-DC-12V-Transformer-Power-Supply-For-LED-Strip-/293123269715?var=&hash=item443f822453

10$ or so + 4-5 weeks waiting, so fairly cheap. (still waiting for the waterproof box)
This run both 12V DC and 220V AC, it’s not ideal to have that total exposed. I already zapped myself, while testing it. LOL

Anyway it’s fairly simple, the 12V PSU power the timer/delay that activated the blue NO/NC relay (Normal Open/Normal Closed)
The relay can handle up to 240V 10Amp or 30V DC 10Amp.

220V is connected to the 12V PSU and the center pole of the relay, the water pump is connected to the NC side of the relay.
The on/off switch is just shorted, so the timer is powered on all the time.
On time is set to aprox 1 min
Off time is set to aprox 5 min

As soon I plug the timer into a wall plug, it will start and keep running this cycle of 1 min on and 5min off.

5 Likes

Given the glue is from 2019ish, and not loaded with harmfull chemicals.
Watching shit dry, just isn’t as fun as it used to be!

3 Likes

:whoop: :whoop:

10 Likes

Indeed! :slight_smile:

Hey, did you buy the reflective plate-thingys on eBay? I tried to search, but couldn’t find anything :blush:

Sorry mate, I got that from a local hardware store.

It’s floor insulation for laying under your parquet laminate flooring, also making it a bit softer to walk on.
As these types for flooring, often go ontop of concrete floors.

Id look for a store selling parquet laminate flooring.

3 Likes