The LED hack shack and other tall tales

Nephthys #1 Fday 55

Spotted a few nanners, on a few of the plants.
Not super happy, but I wanna see how they turn out.
Keeping a track of them, and see if they do it again in the LED cab’s.

They will no matter what, not be used for breeding.

7 Likes

It’s late flower rodelization though. Most strains will do it if pushed far enough but you know this. I’d be keeping an eye on the rest of the plants too to see if it’s a trend but if they’re only just throwing out staminate growth at the end, and are super frosty like that, then yeah theres nothing wrong with that trait…

But I have an affinity to mutants hehe

5 Likes

Late flowering intersex (I hate the term Rodelization) is still intersex and undesirable IME. I will always cull these plants.

2 Likes

Agreed, I just wanna be sure it’s not something been triggered by light leaks.
In case it’s really awesome smoke, I might keep a mom. But for any kind of breeding, they are already dead to me!

3 Likes

Started to fill the aerocloner

Planing to get the rest of the cloner filled tomorrow, but had a busy day and now I need rest.

Got the last weed trimmed from the 2nd LED cabinet, weight and jared up.

Cab 1 did 223gr
Cab 2 did 192gr

So a total of 415 gram, from 414 Watt’s of LED.
1/400th over 1 gpw

:champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne:

LOL

Im happy with that!

Also chopped the cheese runts, from the 3rd cab that I closed down.
I moved them into the HPS room, where they have been getting sidelight from the Nephthys test grow.

11 Likes

Back in the 70’s THAT IS HOW we made Fem seeds or “selfed” particular plants. Double edged sword here. IF theythrow the nanner’s within their NORMAL flower window time frame…agree 100%!!!
But, EVERY single plant I personally ran and forced to throw nanner’s did…usually 3-5 weeks PAST their normal harvest window!

5 Likes

Room for one more running right beside that one then both running at half speed??
Great grow by the way and with more air flow you could push plant count??

2 Likes

perhaps larger vent holes or the exhasust at least…perhaps?? A nice wind whipping through there?

2 Likes

Bummed out, had to close down.

Made a mistake thinking it’ll be all right, accepted an offer to test some LED lights.
My mistake was thinking, given it’s marketed for cannabis growing. It’s a given a certain amount of stelth labeling, would be involved and much appriciated by the grower of illegal crops.

Well I got 4 packs from china, labled with big letters “Growlights” right next to my name. Even the delivery guys, two kids in their 20’s where like goofy giggeling delivering the packages.

Stupid me accepting “free lights” … well I guess nothing is free in this world, and some people have no common sense. I should have said no, given I don’t have a safe addy I could use.
In my defence I am used to growshops and the like, even on the creditcard bill don’t show as such.

8 Likes

HolyFuck! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: This is sad news to hear! :frowning:

3 Likes

Fuck…

Just wow, that blows…

4 Likes

Dude wtf. Not cool.

I’m sure everything would be fine but I can understand not wanting to take risks.

But like, people grow stuff indoors that’s not weed more often than you think. My local hydro shop has more people in there buying stuff for their tomatoes than for their weed.

Hell, maybe do a microgreen run to give you some legitimacy.

4 Likes

Yeah it sucks big time!

The microgreen idea is pretty good, someone else also surgested this.
And I might do that, but still packing down the weed.
Been busted once before, so im in the system as a grower and simply don’t wanna take the risk.

8 Likes

Ouch!!! But, better to be safe than sorry though… and if you are already “in the system” then playing it safe is usually the best option… Doesn’t take much sometimes when the A-hole authorities have an agenda and want to set some “examples” if you know what I mean…

I’ll certainly miss your updates… It would be interesting to see a microgreen run in your setup, though… veggies galore…

Take it easy, stay safe…

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes

IT sucks big time, but im gonna finish the test grow of the Nephthys and Mezmakronics.

One of the Mezma’s are looking to finish up really early, she’s already ambered up and look ripe to the picking.
Think I will chop her tomorrow.

Everything is yellowing up nicely, but lost another Nephthys top to budrot tonight.
The dehum is doing it’s best, but the outdoor humidity yesterday took a new record of 90%

And it’s POTM day

13 Likes

When it rains it pours, adding insult to injury, man after all that work, building those amazing cabinets, I think I would cry.

4 Likes

The underside of a small Nepthys nug, broken of a larger bud.

9 Likes

This is so sad! Come to Oregon!

2 Likes

Well it is better like this than a bust up.

@Palindrome

I guess you could always see this as an opportunity to teach others to build their own hydroponic garden at home, for tomatoes or whatever they wish…

You have the results to prove your knowledge. Leave others to choose if they want to grow or just acquire that knowledge.

Workshops for free or at a cost :grin:

Just an idea.

2 Likes

Im just taking a break, then I’ll start up again once I feel secure.

Lucky I got weed to last me 6 months, so it’s not a huge issue as long the misses and I have weed.

7 Likes