The Mexican Landrace Thread *continues 2

Astur Jaya Oaxacan

20 Likes

Here’s @Upstate Oaxacan Gold
I hit the best bud in structure with a Kanak Balochistan.
The OG is now putting on good flowers, I seeded it up pretty good.

Here’s the male KB

26 Likes

@GregOG Looks like you got the same Oaxaca pheno I got this summer. Smell like Mangos? Looking good! Hopefully there’s something for you to smoke😁

3 Likes

That is a perfect match for tlt Oaxaca. I bet they got it from those guys. When was that one available?

2 Likes

@Elchischas Loving all your pictures bro. So happy to hear that you are finding the old stuff. I can’t wait to look through some more of it myself.
Up above is this year’s Oaxaca loaf. Tastes like Mangos this time.
Semi seeded. This year I Didn’t wash off my plants after pollinating, So there are some extra seeds from my different pollinations. 73 Durban, Colombian Black, Lambsbread, and of course my favorite Oaxaca male. At some point, I’ll break out a bunch of these random seeds and do an open pollination.

27 Likes

He was a small breeder in Spain.Dont think he was part of tlt back then.

Some more pics

26 Likes

@mexcurandero420 I was thinking tlt got their seed from him and reproduced it. Are the Asturias Jaya still available? Does he now work with the Landrace Team?

1 Like

Nice plant nice climate beautiful genes @mexcurandero420 , thanks for all the work ,here an now…I’m at 28 latitude subtropical…
Remember the early seventies, Mexican red hair an mesochan stains , when I was 15yo ,good old days…
OverGrow The World with Love of all life…Peace…

4 Likes

What a lovely photos bro!
Totally old school like
Hard to know which strain i’ll be working on a near future: i got mexicans,many southamerican strains,many africans, many asian Strains… many interesting seeds but small spot and short life lol

8 Likes

Astur Jaya arent available commercially anymore.Alchemiaweb sold seeds but stopped.He also had a very nice Lesotho strain.If TLT has any varieties from him, i wouldn’t know.

1 Like

No, None of us would know. They would have deceptively gotten it from him or someone else and then said they got it from a “private collector”.

Thanks buddy. It’s an easy curing method that works great…

3 Likes

Asturjaya mexican never was really good
Some spanish friends used to got it and it was like meeh.
Do NEVER buy or trust on tlt seeds, they always ask for seeds under many nicknames on the whole complete social media and never give credit to the collectors or donor seeds, high prices, ridiculous descriptions of the effect of plants, where they always tell you that it is something psychedelic lol
They once had the nerve to steal a photo of a friend from Colombia and put it in their descriptions
I have no doubt that these scammers are among us right here and in the near future we will see everything shared here selling for ridiculous prices.

19 Likes

Absolutely, many of the things they have are RSC things, others are simply things “stolen” from collectors, from breeders (nothing wrong with selling seeds, but done that way is really dirty).If you look at their varieties you can understand who they got them from, thanks to people like them who who has something doesn’t let it go easily…

10 Likes

That’s truth only the folks that are really old on social media knows who’s the real "father " of the strain.
That’s why always they put “private collector donor” lol so that people do not know the truth.

4 Likes

Speaking of just saw a memebers gear on strainly for $200 for 12 and it’s not the member.
Like his packaging and name still on it and advertising as his gear even. It’s a sad state of affairs.

4 Likes

Reminds me of a guy on another forum who advertises a lot of tlt stuff, in particular a Jamaican one who is shamelessly Vibes’ lambsbread, also sold by exotic at a quarter of that price…(even if the initial agreement was not to sell it)
Now I understand the distrust that people had in sharing lines with me years ago, when I began to get passionate about landraces…

6 Likes

I hope I don’t bore you with the image of primera dama x oaxaca, I really like the shape, structure and scent of this plant…

23 Likes

@Willydread ,nice beautiful ,big leaves, healthy looking ,growing Herbs…thanks for sharing…
OverGrow The World with Love of Life ,Herbs ,green ,comes from motherNature…Peace…

5 Likes

The ‘93 is chopped. I would have liked to let it go another week, but it was really fading.

Tom Hill Mexican got the chop too. Both these girls got some Zacatecas pollen on them.

30 Likes

Looking super sexy… Love it!

3 Likes