The Mexican Landrace Thread *continues 2

Since I decided to no still post on icmag forum (now really sucks there) I’m gonna still updated here, it seems there’s more people here Appreciate the landraces in general.
I’ll be uploading all the old photos and the new ones… so let’s started!

Seeds and buds of an interesting Oaxacan landrace

IMG_20230316_163800

104 Likes

This is where you belong anyway compadre. Very nice shots. I have Oaxaca growing from @Upstate. Can’t wait until I have buds like that

20 Likes

Beautiful! I’ve been enjoying your posts for a while now :grinning:

7 Likes

Maravilloso

More interesting Mexican Landrace info…I be following along.

Thanks

P J

:panama:

11 Likes

Yes! I too enjoyed the Oaxaca from Cryptic Labs via @Upstate and hope to grow more Mexi soon, reefer we smoked as young teenagers in '71. I’m looking forward to another landrace thread! peace

13 Likes

I’ve got Copalita Village Oaxacan in flowering HPS bulb won’t let me.get anything but yellow pics lol

Had a MH when i set the CVO in flowering. Bulb blew so I used a HPS for the first time in flowering since the late 80s. I’ve had great flowering results with the MH super blue bulbs ever since I started using MH.

I’ll see how HPS does for a few harvest.

CVO is in preparation of a Red Lightning male to hit it.
Red lightning can finish in 5 to 6 weeks. The clone from CVO I seeded up Red Devil while waiting for Red Lightning and CVO to grow semi full size for a great seed harvest.
I super cropped both limbs a few weeks into flowering. Meant to top it buy the 2 limbs ran away on me before I got another topping to it.

I just popped more CVO and I have 8 CVO clones of this mom CVO.

Red Devil x Copalita Village Oaxacan seeds here. Just finished it 2 weeks ago. 20230329_025838

34 Likes

@Elchischas you already know we’re gonna be cheering you on louder that anybody at the mag!
Thanks for sharing with us. :bear::+1:

8 Likes

Beautiful! Definitely have my :eyes: on this! Welcome brother @Elchischas :facepunch:

4 Likes

I use the super blue mh too. Interested to see how you make out.
@Elchischas welcome back, brother! Haven’t seen you in a couple months. I see those Oaxaca seeds…which one is this? New one?:yum:

8 Likes

How long is copalita going to go?

3 Likes

Has anyone gotten the oaxacan from AK bean brains or the highland oaxacan ibl from heritage? Are either one legit?

4 Likes

Very cool! Welcome home my friend

2 Likes

I’m a huge fan of the AKBB BOEL Oaxacan. The Dwarf Oaxacan from Gooey/Joel that he used has shown Indica in it’s lineage, so it’s not pure, but I prefer the effects and growth more than any other Oaxacan I’ve run in a long time. I’ll be doing an open pollination of a few packs later this year and seeing what comes of the f2s, and if anything BOEL leaning comes out. :call_me_hand:

16 Likes

Thanks hermano!

1 Like

Beautiful bro!
Did you get the seeds from RC Colas?

1 Like

I haven’t post here for a long time… Since i’m not growing any landrace Strain for a while. But definately will be some this year.
Yes bro is another Oaxaca highland Strain , from South part of Oaxaca.
Btw there’s good news about the old Chiapas Strain.

10 Likes

Thanks to all to the welcome at this thread!
Everyone feel free to post any info.
This its a old photo from a spanish grower that used to got the original mexican seeds that Robert Clarke give to Mario Bellandi from Delicatessen Seeds.
I ask him at that time for some seeds to preserve but haven’t possible to get some…

28 Likes

Tell me more😁 did you smoke any? Are there seeds that need preservation?

Oh, i can’t wait to hear! I’ve been keeping it secret. Sorta.

6 Likes

This Strain are new to me but its legit
I’m sure that is a good one
Sure! I’ll be need it to preserve also :palm_tree:

7 Likes

I’m gonna show you guys some old photos of the first plants of the Oaxaca 79 clon X Oaxaca
I work with the Oaxaca 79 clon two years in a row so i made a bunch of seeds with another oaxaca Strain.
This photos are from the first fresh seeds of the cross
Oaxaca 79 x Oaxaca
IMG_20230419_210157 IMG_20230419_210313 IMG_20230419_210429 IMG_20230419_210544

34 Likes