The Story Of Sassy

Is that the one above crypto something

1 Like

Not sure there is one more above this one, these are both for non members.

1 Like

Any of you ever seen an animal vanish before your eyes…like snap of the fingers and its gone. completely dissapeared and re appear about an hour later lol… asking for a friend

2 Likes

Oops. Didnt mean to tag you @Shadey

1 Like

No I have not, wallet, keys, lighter and phone, these things disappear and come back a lot lol.

3 Likes

I have never seen an animal do it before…Although I have read accounts where they found Sasquatch foot tracks go into the middle of a frozen lake, then stop in the middle. With no return tracks out…

I also wrote about it earlier on here…My Ol’lady and I watched a UFO float through the sky stop dead, move 90 degrees then implode on itself. Gone.

K.

2 Likes

This was a house cat lmao

2 Likes

Now that Bigfoot could have fallen through the ice, and the water froze up again.

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

Haha…Too funny.

That’s what it would probably look like too…Smart phone users look like bloody junkies.

K.

1 Like

Had an interesting convo this morning. A couple I gave clones to back in June, friends of a friend, came by today as they have another friend with a dog, suffering from kidney failure, but not completely yet.

They asked me during the week if I could make their friend some CBD oil to help with the dogs discomfort and came by this morning to pick it up. They are first time growers and they were asking how strong would the GDP get, so I said its pretty good and I gave them some of mine to try when they got home so they could see.

The guy says his buddy is growing GDP and it must be really strong, as the other day, he was driving past Lunenburg on the highway, and a monkey ran across the road in front of him.

I said, wow that’s really interesting, where a bouts exactly. Buddy pulls a face like WTF, and says why there are no monkeys in Lunenburg. I said probably not a monkey, but a juvenile Sasquatch. Buddy laughs and says, there not real, I said, I found some footprints about a click from here, up the power lines over there.

I said ask him if he will give me the exact location, I would like to look for tracks. He said, I doubt he will, we took the piss out of him all week at work about it.

1 Like

Funny you should say that…Where I am from, we have no “Monkeys” in the wild…Yet…

Although it is thought to be a Capuchin monkey…It’s still a Monkey, none the less…

K.

2 Likes

A bunch if monkeys escaped in lake cowichan a bunch if years back, and a few times since haha

3 Likes

If anyone would know about Monkeys in the Valley…Haha

K.

2 Likes

I have had a similar thing with a Kangaroo, that kicked me into a ditch in the UK lol. Turned out during the second world war a geman bomber dumped its bombs before crashing into the sea, one of the bombs demolished the wall of a local zoo and all the wallabies and Kangaroos escaped and now have a breeding colony. My brother and I were drunk, stoned and dropped half an acid tab, so I thought I was hallucinating until it beat me up lol.

The guiy I spoke to this morning sent me a bit more info. He said his work colleague says it was the size of an adult chimp and knuckle walked across the highway at a a fast walking pace.

3 Likes

That’s CRAZY man… I would not want to scrap a Kangaroo…They can take a good punch.

Have you seen this yet?

K.

2 Likes

Yeah he hopped up on his tail and drop kicked me into a ditch lol.

I was just under 300lbs at the time, in reasonable condition :smirk: my fighting weight was 270lbs for mixed MA and I flew six feet.

3 Likes

Jee-Zus Man…

What are the chances to be drop kicked into a ditch, by a fkn Kangaroo in the UK???

You gym should have used it for sparring haha.

K.

1 Like

We had been to a body building comp my training partner entered for MR Brittain heavy weight class. We had been hitting the booze and drugs all day watching him in the show.

We were coming back about 11pm at night, pitch black and raining, in the middle of this moorland. We were not going fast, being drunk and stoned, and on acid. So as were driving I see these two big red eyes in the distance off the side of the road.

As we are getting closer, I say what the fuck is that, no animals have red eye shine in the UK, we are getting closer and I am saying, its a, its a,…,. ITS A FUCKING KANGAROO. My bro goes nah your hallucinating theres nothing there. I said stop the car and go back, so he reverses up, and say look its a fucking Kangaroo. Nope your imagining it he says, if its real go grab it. So thats what I tried and failed at.

When I got back in the car all stinking and covered in ditch water mud, I had to strip off my clothes all the way home for 3 hours lol. My bro says, I did see it actually, thought I was hallucinating as well, didn’t think you would actually try and catch it. lmao.

4 Likes