The Tropicana cookies and pirate ☠ milk sex tent

You got any photos of both parent’s? I’ve only ever heard of Tropicana cookies before but not the other.

1 Like

Excuse me, excuse me, pardon me, I’m gonna take a seat in this corner, stay a spell and, hopefully learn something about this “cookies 'n cream” thing. Best of luck in your endeavors. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes yes exactly what misterbee said I love milk and cookies a bowl of that and a white Russian before bed omg. Nighty night sign me up for some of those they will get popped as soon as the envelope is opened and protect those milk and cookies

Peace out and stay ever so safe

4 Likes

This is the sister of big daddy! I will be visiting the horny couple :couple_with_heart_woman_man: today on valentine’s day!!! This post is bout to get really ROMANTIC.!!! Hubba Hubba!!!

5 Likes

Milk and cookies I mean

2 Likes

Just wondering, which strain is the pollen coming from, the Milk :milk_glass: strain? And inpregnating the Cookies strain, correct?

We can assume that if its done this way, your Offspring should end up with more yield, tighter node spacing and ofcouse likely hood of finding Vanilla sented cookies with tons of fost.

I mean it with work 100% in reverse also…

3 Likes

https://growdiaries.com/seedbank/exoticgenetix/milk-and-cookies

1 Like

I looked it up. With triple og as a parent, I really see no milk correlation! Js.

2 Likes

Havent run it yet

Just knew I’d seen it

2 Likes

Yup! He’s the pappy! That’s great news! Those are exactly the traits I hope to exemplify the experience!

1 Like

Thanks fam! Id rather know if there is a issue or whatever I’ll call it milk n cookies instead of milk and cookies!

2 Likes

C Milk & Cookies {CMC}

:+1: sounds good

2 Likes

Wow, I’m deeply moved by your kind words. Thank you growmie, truly. As a new kid on the block. I come to you all humbly. Truly open minded to all friendly advice . I have been blessed with a seasonal job on the water. I have worked my body over the years. My blood, sweat, and tears are running amongst the currents. Its time I make the same connection with mother earth. We all came from the soil and will eventually return to it. Ashes to Ashes dust to dust. It’s these next few decades where I will truly make my mark here on this planet. I am grateful to have come across all of you kindhearted people. This feels like home :house_with_garden:to me!

4 Likes

@Cannacrabber

1 Like

Your the best!

1 Like

Lol. I thought that when I saw the thread title as well. Hahahah. Nice call @CADMAN

:rofl::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Soon as I read that first page man. I was like hahaha Milk n Cookies Hella yeah.

2 Likes

Too perfect! I’m excited to see how these turn out.

2 Likes

Haha great name! and great design as always @CADMAN

Gonna grab a seat here and follow along before its standing room only.

2 Likes