The Tropicana cookies and pirate ☠ milk sex tent

Yesterday I embarked on a journey. Unknowingly it started with a sack of balls I found. They were not the first pair I’ve seen, won’t be the last. But these were valuable cookies parent genetics that grow talk , bulky, and very vigorously.

About a month ago I took one of my most prized Tropicana cookies plants and instead of throwing her in flower like her sisters of the same age. I gave her to a friend who said he was experienced in propagation. After 5 mins in person I realized that he had no clue what he was doing. So for the last 7 or 8 weeks she has been kept well by my routine visits, songs , and overall good vibes. She is a week in flower.

Then come the balls. My pirate :skull_and_crossbones: milk by tiki madman which is cereal milk crossed with candy rain by tikimadman. I have high hopes for this pheno. It has a vanilla smell in late veg that lights up the room. She really has shown me alot in the first week and a half in flower. But as for the male I yanked out, well, I had other plans.

I truly love Tropicana cookies! When the cancel culture eliminated my favorite terp profile ;Forbidden Fruit. I was so upset. I looked my whole life for those flavors. I knew I needed something like that strain. So I found Tropicana cookies.

Now there is a downside to Tropicana. It is not necessarily a giant yielding plant. It is the most resinous plant I’ve ever grown or seen in real life. I just wish that it grow a little more sativa like.

So when I found the balls I knew exactly what I was going to do! So here we are at the beginning of this journey! :raised_hands: The second chapter in my open book :open_book: of my life in cannabis. For all to see, for some to help, and others to receive it!

18 Likes

So your growing Milk & Cookies ? AWESOME :ok_hand:

(Father) Cereal milk X Candy rain by tiki madman
(Mother) Tropicana cookies ?

Hows the bud to leaves ratio on your Cereal milk, good yielder?

4 Likes

Whowwwwww mind
Freaking blown!!! You sir just got yourself a 20 pack of beans for that my new growmie! I’ve been wondering what to name it. I’ve thought trop milk trop pirate !!! So simple and right in front of my face ! I wasn’t thinking about cookies I was still trying to find a cool way to incorporate trop and pirate. But This!!! Yeah it shall be called cookies and milk! Case closed

12 Likes

Lmao. Thats fuckin awesome… I always had milk and cookies at night to help me mellow and enjoy the simple things in life, now I can smoke it. Ahahaa Yesssss.

2 Likes

Really? Ahaha Swweeettt.

4 Likes

I’m first in line to this EPIC GROW!!! This place is gonna get packed with people crowding around.

3 Likes

Sounds like a good combination. The vanilla scent is very intriguing . Love the cookies and milk name @CADMAN awesome job with that man .

@Cannacrabber I will be following your progress and looking forward to it . Wouldn’t mind trying some milk & cookies in the evenings myself lol

3 Likes

I didn’t get a chance to really hunt this property :confused: and I’m definitely a noob. But from what I’ve seen in the female one week in flower is a strong base and that stand up straight kinda growth that Tropicana cookies basically is the opposite. I will be dropping pics of weekly progression of the pirate milk as it flowers . I was gonna throw away the male and my buddy held onto a Tropicana plant for 30 days past the point I asked him to cut clones off it for me! So now I have them.both in a 2x4 tent on a 12 n 12

4 Likes

You absolutely :100: are first . There’s no trademark infrastructure for cannabis. But just curious if there are any milk and cookies phenos out already :thinking:

1 Like

I like milk and cookies I think it sounds better !

2 Likes

@Cannacrabber man… your tale is like poetry… I enjoyed reading about the inevitable alignment of the cannabis universe that led you on this journey. Best of luck and good vibes on your grow journey!:v:t3:

3 Likes

can we do a poll :thinking: .not sure how yet. I like milk and cookies :cookie: I don’t want my first cross to start with the name cookies as I despite what that company has done to the medical program in Maryland but that is a different thread

12 Likes

@Cannacrabber MILK & COOKIES → you must. Its seriously Epic.

Want ya think of this?

12 Likes

I think I wanna hire you as my graphic designer!!!

3 Likes

Soon as I read your opening text, thats what I invisioned in my head. Looks perfect for Santa :santa: too…

I’ll be here following along and I really appreciate you sending me seeds. DANG BRO. Its gonna be FIRE… The bud photos you put up are very nice looking already.

4 Likes

Ummm what about Tropical Milkstache ?

I’m stuck on milk n cookies. Just look at my new account picture!

3 Likes

Haha looks good :+1:

1 Like

Thanks again! This may be the beginning of a very fruitfull relationship!

1 Like

Anytime my new friend. We are all here to help eachother… Besides its fun making names and designs… Especially when someone comes up with great crosses to start with…

3 Likes