The Tropicana cookies and pirate ☠ milk sex tent

me ever :frowning: I have this cross LA Wedding pop X Tropicana Punch BX1

great name by the way :wink:

be safe and plant seeds

Dequilo

1 Like

Milk n Cookies sounds like a winner! Think I will pull up a recliner and watch the show!

1 Like

So basically. Your making a bunch of herm prone seeds if i heard correctly…Plants that herm on their own with no stress triggers should be thrown in the trash. Not bred.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Sister of my studdet

1 Like

What would you call a female plant that your getting ready to impregnant is there a technical term or slang or funny word we use around these parts

1 Like

Well point me to the proper thread to learn the right method. I sure don’t know it all. But I can read and comprehend. I have been told by huge plugs doing 2 g q watt that the reversal sprays are bullshit. I’ve read that it’s not the best way. I was always told to pollinate a female to get seeds. Please by all means im.very open minded.

2 Likes

7 Likes

These are the sisters of the pirate milk at week 3 flower

1 Like

Man I looked at my pirate :skull_and_crossbones: girls budding in the dark yesterday with just a headlamp on!!! It looks like it snowed in my tent and the way they are spreading. I’m gonna need another tent!

1 Like

That’s awesome sauce … man I can’t wait to see these seeds… this is gonna be an awesome strain, seriously epic…

Lookin noice man! Thanks for taking the time to update💥

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind getting in on the milk and cookie strain if there still being offered .

3 Likes

Man this is gonna be a special Christmas treat for Santa :santa:

3 Likes

Flowers are looking good , are the lady’s putting off any terps yet

1 Like

Vanilla and a piffy cakey smell :heart_eyes::yum: I just put another 600rs from hlg in my tent. I had one in a 4 x 8 x 97" vivosun. Now I have one in each quadrant. I will have a much better density and trichome development with all the energy these plants will have . Between the Clackamas coots style live soil and the hlg now properly covering every square foot! This looks to be a good project!

7 Likes

13 Likes

Won’t woot. Milk 'n cookies

2 Likes

Ohhh MYYYYY… I want this badly… :tired_face:
Milk n Vanilla Cake Cookies :cookie::yum:

Looks really good too.

The seeds still growing.?

1 Like

Holy Smokes Dude! Throw a couple of those in a bowl with a scoop of ice cream and you have a million dollar dessert. Would :two_hearts: love those in my tent awesome work. Hat’s off to you man!

2 Likes