The Vault - Cannabis Seed Store (10% discount for OverGrow)

Hi Joe and fellow OVERGROW users,

My name is George and I am one of 2 founders of The Vault along with Jack.

Overgrow site users can use discount code OVERGROW10 for a 10% discount in the cart (no restrictions)

I’ll not spam you with our “About Us” you can read more at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/about-the-vault/info_1.html if you wish to learn about our background and passions.

We are UK based, currently ranked #1 for Cannabis Seeds in Google.co.uk our passion is looking after our customers and we like to go “the extra mile”

We have an awesome pick your own premium freebies section, with free seeds with every order as well as on purchase breeder bonuses. Our competitions and promos are legendary, I am sure I will post some here very soon, watch this space! Check out our offers page at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/cat_offers.html

We can take international card payments and of course offer full stealth delivery AND we include guaranteed delivery (where tracking is available) because we know our shipping is the best and we are fully committed to making sure you receive your seeds every time.

I will man the forums personally so if anyone wants to speak to me just drop me a PM but if you require a quicker response please contact #TEAMVAULT at support@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

You can also call or text (SMS) us on:

07949 276 118 from the UK
011 44 7949 276 118 from the US
(your country exit code) 44 7949 276 118 from other countries

We also have live chat on the website during UK office hours.

I look forward to getting to you know you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome @George_The_Vault to the Overgrow!

Good to see bitcoin as one of the payment method! :statue_of_liberty:

1 Like

Welcome to OG! I have heard of The Vault, interesting.

1 Like

I’ve bought them a couple of times and always been very satisfied, I can recommend

3 Likes

Nice to have you @George_The_Vault!

Hope you get to like overgrow as much as we do!

2 Likes

Welcome @George_The_Vault.
Thank you for your discount offer!
I’m sure many users will take advantage of that :grin:

Stay hazed
Jake

2 Likes

We are excited to announce we have added yet another 3 new breeders to The Vault as well as completing our latest strain update which saw 100’s of strains updated with new pack sizes now available, as well as new strains from our existing breeders being updated or added.

Read more at http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/3-new-breeders-and-100s-of-strain-updates-at-the-vault

1 Like

You have something that Out of Stock everywhere I have looked… Going to go checkout now.
Cheers

1 Like

Hi buddy,

We have possibly the largest range of any seedbank but sometimes that means quite a few out of stock too, particularly if a breeder had a bad batch or are just slow in restocking.

However, on every category page there is a hide / show “out of stock” drop down you can use to apply a filter to hide the out of stock if it is disrupting you when using the site. We don’t have this as a default setting because then people assume we don’t stock certain strains, when in fact we do and they are just out of stock and we get bombarded by requests to stock them.

Finally, when an item is out of stock and you click into the main product page you can enter your email address and as soon as its back in stock you will receive an automated email to let you know :smile:

Hope that helps improve your shopping experience with The Vault

3 Likes

Hey @George_The_Vault I went directly to the site after your post and queued up a popular CBD strain that I’ve been having a hard time finding. It’s out of stock everywhere I have looked and you guys have it in stock. Was just about to order when I had to run, then I spaced out and forgot, so thanks for the reminder. Going to secure me a CBD strain today.

Cheers

2 Likes