The Vault's Welcome Promotion - Win free seeds (Completed)

Big congratulation with all speeds.

1 Like

why did Gumby have a best friend named pokey? Whom was a horse, Was that an unnatural relationship?

3 Likes

Well unconventional or not, it made for quick travelā€¦

4 Likes

I dont belive :smiley: I win :heart_eyes:
thank you
congrats to next winnersā€¦and I apologize to others :smiley: I deleting post for Barneys Promo. Little bit larger chance for othersā€¦

5 Likes

Yaā€™ll are stoked! Smokin a load on congratulations for you all.
Cheers

1 Like

Ah fuck me that made me laugh

2 Likes

+1 ill be doing the same!

3 Likes

No worries at all bud, if you have emailed Jack please note he is off today and will be swamped on Monday, but he will get back to you

Hi All,

I am now back in the office but have several meetings today but I see you have sent me the requested PMā€™s.

I will process this all today and reply to your messages.

The prizes will be packed up tonite and collected on Monday and on their way to you then!

It would be great if you posted some pics, especially when they are grown out and report back here.

5 Likes

Yeah sure thing will do

1 Like

The plant i basically scavenged were in front of someones home.
Found one male plant at the rear he cut down, the plant was seedless.

2 Likes

matter of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello newbie here I need some great seeds from the vault count me in.

1 Like

@Dtowngrowman68 i believe this offer has already concluded, but there may be other giveaway threads, in addition all these seedbanks are offering very generous discount codes :smiley:

3 Likes

I just relooked at email ends on November 22 2017 still time left.

1 Like

Guess Iā€™m worry damn it.

1 Like

ENTRY #4!!! PLEASE PICK ME!!!
Iā€™M AN AWESOME CULTIVATOR!:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

List of winners. Contest is over.

3 Likes

Hi Buddy, no this one is closed.

The one open to the 22nd is the Barneys Farm Promo

1 Like

Just want to give a review of my dealings so far with the giveaway & @George_The_Vault and Jack

Wanted to say its been a pleasure speaking with you guys! Appreciate your trying to accomodate my needs as well. Will be doing business with you guys for sure. Mind you I havenā€™t even given them a dollar all while feeling like I was a valued customer. A++ First Class Guys

@LemonadeJoe is there a place to leave reviews other then the ā€œwho can we trustā€ threads for our sponsors?

4 Likes