The Vault's Welcome Promotion - Win free seeds (Completed)

Love The Vault, they have the best contests.

1 Like

Welcome Vault :slight_smile:
Sign me up for the comp :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m in it too!! So count me inā€¦

1 Like

Letā€™s do this!!! Epic as usual The Vault.

1 Like

Count me in for the giveaway soulo420

1 Like

I always love a Giveaway! Come on Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto seeds! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

thatā€™s a valid reason, itā€™s wrapping up, better than the shitty excuse jack gave of ā€œSorry buddy, but this package recipient name will be subject to opening by customs.ā€ as if iā€™ve never received anything from another country before. canā€™t say iā€™m excited you guys accepted my address and information with no intention of sending anything out. thatā€™s very questionable.

1 Like

Count me in Vault! I run feminized beans and this would be a great win. Thanks again!

1 Like

Thank you guys for the opportunity

1 Like

Hi Buddy,

Not at all, I think some wires got crossed. The comparative is officially closed but we always have a few packs for emergencies. Jack was trying to go above and beyond and help you out.

He was only looking to make sure the package had the best chance to get through because if it had any issues we would not be able to resend it and putting a full name (false if you want) is better than just 2 letters on the package.

He wasnā€™t actually declining you, just requesting you add a more details to make sure we have the best success rate.

Can you please pop Jack an email to support@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk to clear things up?

3 Likes

Jack and George rule guys!

I would buy from The Vault, no questions asked. I say this because they went above and beyond in order to accommodate me, and they did. Yours is nothing @legalcanada, it will be resolved, i am sure. Shoot Jack a mail pronto!

HppHrvst

1 Like

Big Thanks to all that dropped by to say hello and enter our little promo :smile:

Without further ado, here is the list of winners and prizes:

2 winners will receive a pack of 5 Royal Queen Seeds Northern Light Autos
Won by sk1 and GumbyBuds

1 winner will receive a pack of 5 Female Seeds SexBud Feminised
Won by crazyben

1 winner will receive a pack of 3+1 Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto
Won by FeralA9X

1 winner will receive a pack of 3 Royal Queen Seeds Special Kush #1 Feminised
Won by Uncle_Al

ALL winners will also receive a Vault T Shirt and some other goodies like breeder branded rolling papers, tips, stickers etc.

Could all winners please drop me a PM with your name, address and T Shirt size so I can send you, your prizes!

If you didnā€™t win this time round then never fear, we will be back again with new promos soon but in the meantime we have this one live that you can check out - Love Barneys Farm? Then your going to love this promo!

If anyone has any questions about The Vault then I am at your disposal.

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but donā€™t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so youā€™ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

13 Likes

Well done @George_The_Vault!

6 Likes

Woot, woot! Congrats all!

6 Likes

Wow, didnā€™t expect to win at all, thanks for the opportunity George :slight_smile: Congrats to all the other winners :v:

7 Likes

All right I won some seeds and stuff tonight, many thanks to @George_The_Vault , Iā€™ll treat those beans like my children and grow em up right

8 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! Overgrow rocks!

6 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

8 Likes

sorry i definitely misunderstood then lol i probably over reacted

2 Likes

Wow canā€™t believe I won something. I swear on my child this is the first time EVER in my life!!! Iā€™m greatful to you @George_The_Vault and OG for the chance.

Iā€™m ecstatic, Its like I was picked 1st for kickballā€¦ Nothing but good vibes your way!

9 Likes