Things That Make You Go Hmmm (Part 1)

My hands cramp up with tedious stuff like trimming or if I have to hand tighten a bunch of smaller bolts. I would actually say trimming feels more “botanist like” to me and I’d prefer all my buds to be hand trimmed with care. That said when my hands are cramping up and aching it’s time to find an alternative approach.

I play guitar also and while some chords/songs can have my hand aching a little it doesn’t generally have the same effect on my hands thankfully. If making a few purist’s eyes roll because I’m brushing weed means I can get more years of playing (and just generally holding back arthritis or whatever) then let the good times, and those eyes, roll.

5 Likes

10 Likes

15 Likes

8 Likes
5 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

Ok this makes sense :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Number 10 made me seriously laugh.

12 Likes

15 is gold but 11 spoke to me on a spiritual level.

3 Likes

14 Likes

I too am shit averse. That’s hardly weird IMO :rofl::joy:

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

6 Likes

I know exactly where that’s at. Getting close to home.

2 Likes

12 Likes

I could have went my whole life without seeing this picture :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Yea, me too.

5 Likes

It’s a bit different. I’ve tried trimming with my silicone kitchen ones after seeing this (had a couple with different lengths and firmness) and it worked decent but not quite as well as it shows in these vids. It did save me a ton of time vs trimming by hand though.

I plan on buying one of these things before my next harvest based on the word of a few growers I follow on instagram. I’ve heard from a few people that this shaves hours and even days off of trim jail. there are still touch ups that need to be done with scissors but for the bulk of it it seems to work much, much quicker than by hand.

The only thing is the bud has to be quite dry so if you have to wet trim or don’t like bringing it to the point where the leaves will snap off with a bit of downward pressure then this product probably wont work. It’s meant for pretty dry bud.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
*A woman is having an affair during the day while her husband is at work. Her 9 year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees them and hides in the bedroom closet to watch.
The woman’s husband also comes home.
She puts her lover in the closet, not realizing that the little boy is in
there already.
The little boy says, “Dark in here.”
The man says, “Yes, it is.”
Boy - “I have a baseball.”
Man - “That’s nice.”
Boy - “Want to buy it?”
Man - “No, thanks.”
Boy - “My dad’s outside.”
Man - “OK, how much?”
Boy - “$250”
In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and
the lover are
in the closet together.
Boy - “Dark in here.”
Man - “Yes, it is.”
Boy - “I have a baseball glove.”
The lover remembering the last time, asks the boy, “How
much?”
Boy - “$750”
Man - “Fine.”
A few days later, the father says to the boy, “Grab your
glove, let’s go
outside and have a game of catch.” The boy says, “I can’t, I
sold my
baseball and my glove.” The father asks, “How much did
you sell them
for?”
Boy - “$1,000”
The father says, “That’s terrible to overcharge your friends
that…that is way more than those two things cost. I’m
going to take you to church and make you confess.”
They go to the church and the father makes the little boy
sit in the
confession booth and he closes the door.
The boy says, “Dark in here.”
The priest says, “Don’t start that shit again.”

18 Likes

Two hunters are out in the woods and after many hours haven’t had any luck. They’re walking along and spot a clearing in the woods so they decide to check it out. As they get closer they see a massive hole in the middle of the clearing about 20 feet wide. They get up close to the hole and when they look down it’s just darkness, no visible bottom.

So now they get curious how deep this hole could possibly be and they start throwing stuff down and listening for it to hit the bottom. First guy drops a baseball sized stone, they listen, and listen, nothing. Second guy grabs a decent size log and tosses it down. Listen, listen, never hear it hit. So now they’re really curious how deep this thing could really be and start looking for something really heavy.

One of them spots an old rusty transmission in a bush and together they pick it up and carry it over to the hole. They count to three and lob it down and lean over the hole listening for the sound. All of a sudden they hear a hell of a ruckus coming from behind them and and turn in time to see a goat burst through some bushes, run right between them and dive in the hole! They’re both staring at each other like “WTF?!” when they hear more movement behind them.

It’s a farmer and he runs up panicked looking and asks “did you see a goat around here?”. They said yeah it was the craziest thing he just dove down this hole! The farmer says “that’s impossible, I had him chained to an old transmission”.

13 Likes