Things That Make You Go Hmmm (Part 1)

NASA Wallops May 8 Rocket Launch Visible in Eastern United States
Prepare yourself, ufo’s are about to be recorded along the Atlantic coast line :rofl: it’s gonna be awesome! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Damn! Launch scrubbed, gonna try again tomorrow. Sniffle sniffle

10 Likes

18 Likes

g16mcirnhrv61

Stolen from reddit.

21 Likes

2 more weeks.

4 Likes

I think you mean there will be an increase in UFO sightings this week along the Atlantic coast line.

7 Likes

Nope… thats not it. :grinning: the light show created by the barium release last 90 seconds, max. What? Course im up early, im on snipper watch to make sure i win auction seeds.

3 Likes

Well people are seeing UFOs all the time here on the east coast, so it would be an increase in sightings.

2 Likes

Oooh, I see it now. Yeah sightings are way up anyway, I’m expecting Sassy contact any day now. Although I feel the uptick in ufo sighting has expanded with solid proof of visitation from extraterrestrial drones, I can’t imagine anything with ability to travel galactic space would want to have a face to whatever meeting with earthlings. I believe there’s a active warning beacon just outside our heliosphear that says something like “contaminated with bactovirius”. :grimacing:

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

11 Likes

Best price around…

Taxes amundo here in Cali

5 Likes

$6.20/gallon here in BC, Vancouver Island

:unamused:

3 Likes

LOL, yeah, them gallon folk got nothing on us Litre folk. I really wish that was something to be proud of but it’s not :woozy_face:

5 Likes

Yeah. My local station in North OC was $2.62 to $2.69 for at least 2 years. On January 21st, it started rising and has gone up a dollar since. The problem is, the CA State taxes went up last year, not this one, so not so much taxes.

3 Likes

That’s makes me say Ouch!!!

3 Likes

When I drove from Texas to Canada gas prices kept going up and up!

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

let’s keep laughing, fuel prices are for crying

:evergreen_tree: wtf…

2 Likes

Here is Canada they’re $1.30 a litre always a hustle up here.

I think it was $2.50 a gallon in texas

4 Likes