found this one here in the tank

39 Likes

28 Likes

28 Likes

34 Likes

60 Likes

42 Likes

26 Likes

System Auto-Closed after 4000 posts so I moved it over and this shall stand as the Hmmm thread til it fills up again!

Moved over the original post and a few others to get it started so let’s have at it again!

11 Likes

36 Likes

Let’s pretend we’re playing Mario Kart; who’s your character of choice?

• Mario
  • Princess Toadstool
  • Bowser
  • Yoshi
  • Toadstool
  • Luigi
  • John Leguizamo

0 voters

5 Likes

There has to be a backstory for this pic! I would love to hear it! Peace…

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

The guy is a genuine astronaut, picture apparently taken onboard the international space station. Cant remember his name now… apparently he came up with a good excuse at the time :grin:

edit - ISS commander Chris Hadfield is the guy. It was said later to be doctored from a pic of him holding a bag of Easter eggs.

13 Likes

am i the only one that has a hard time believing thats a real pic of an astronaut with a big ass bag of weed? shit, now ill have to ask the google gods

7 Likes

Oh…I’m a little bummed to hear that. I was hoping it was you selling the “Naughts” a couple ounces for the trip.
Blessings…

:woozy_face:

4 Likes

lol shame it’s fake but it’s a nice idea eh, you cant get much higher than space :laughing:

5 Likes

My first thought was that it is a strange way to hold a bag of weed icon_e_confused|nullxnull , now with zero gravity that makes sense, must be Apollo 11 … frech|nullxnull

7 Likes

36 Likes

Thats good lmao.

3 Likes