Things That Make You Go Hmmm (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Things That Make You Go Hmmm (Part 1) - #5181 by Irishrocker.

Previous discussions:

4 Likes

tenor (1)

13 Likes

12 Likes

18 Likes

Carry-over from last thread; @Slick1 1st toy:

12 Likes
1 Like

US military fire power…totally awesome…

4 Likes

5 Likes

Mmmmmm. Tastee Freeze.

2 Likes

A turd you CAN polish

2 Likes

Who says you can’t polish a turd?

1 Like

The phalanx system looks like a really pissed off R2D2 and makes this bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz noise that sounds like a million Japanese hornets going off if caught off guard around it you will shit your pants .They knock ordinance out of the sky like shooting down a spitball

2 Likes

13 Likes

I had one right outside my CHU in Iraq. Hated the noise but if it’s shooting down incoming mortars it can be as loud as it needs.

2 Likes

I never questioned the loudness so much as the quickness and ungodly speed that thing shot things down at they made that thing with some sort of spooky voodoo .I seen a couple on my tour .One I remember was inTajji past the John deer artillery cannon twords the DRMO yard and the other one was at Camp liberty I think.I wish I had one on the COP I was on.We had mortars and IRAMs for days all the time.

2 Likes

I was on liberty, it did get about 75% of em, then most of the rest were duds, did not like it when they weren’t.

2 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes