Things That Make You Go Hmmm (Part 1)

I read that it’s estimated that 20% of colds are caused by a coronavirus. The coronaviruses are a large family of viruses. They also said 40% of colds are caused by a rhinovirus. And there are a lot of colds caused by things we’ve never identified. Homo sapiens have been dealing with these viruses for some time. Correct me if I’m wrong but these new or novel coronavirus infections didn’t affect humans in the past. These new coronavirus infections jumped species to now affect humans. Is that correct?

1 Like

15 Likes

6 Likes

Oh, is that what the bullets are for. Wait, I thought the pen was more powerful than the sword?

1 Like

Hmm… Really? I never knew that…

2 Likes

57 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon: (Part 2)

Wrong usage but I’ll also allow it :laughing:

I… :thinking: Nope leaving this alone :laughing:

Only for lack of opportunity. You better believe they would if given the chance.

Shit it’s been done?! That takes away 90% of the motivation. Still he had no choice and mine will be completely needless so there’s that.

And here my biggest concern was a few months after getting a knock on my bedroom window and seeing a pissed giraffe outside.

2 Likes

1 Like

10 Likes

This is pretty interesting story .and what has to do with a cannabis forum chick turned blue from using Colloidal silver Daily lol another reason not to smoke your plants if your spraying them with CS spray lol

3 Likes

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-turned-blue-silver-dies-article-1.1466905

2 Likes

apparently this happens from frequent colloidal silver ingestion

8 Likes

That’s my link #2: Papa Smurf = dead now.

Reason I throw the whole plant away lol that’s the first thing my friend said to me when he showed me how to make female seeds never smoke the plant lol you sprayed

2 Likes

Just why!?!

1 Like

10 Likes

14 Likes

the oso non-woke lines that go with that pic…LMFAO

2 Likes

13 Likes

Or Richard pryor
@DougDawson
I believe there’s a line of funny an disrespect which I always just take the funny road first .

2 Likes