Things That Make You Go Hmmm (Part 1)

27 Likes
10 Likes

11 Likes

@cannabissequoia that’s a great idea for a thread! You should start one, i been thinking about scissors lately with a harvest a few weeks away.

4 Likes

Something I’ve noticed and not sure where to put it but this thread seems fit.

So i have been noticing with myself at least I’ll be smoking and i mostly smoke joints and i have roach clips and always have them when I smoke but for some really weird reason unknown they sit there while i burn my fingers every time!

7 Likes

Lol. Perfect post for the: Stupid things we've done when high thread 👏

3 Likes

Replying to 1st post-

You forgot you already did?

4 Likes

8 Likes

Haha let you know if you’ve been exposed i better make sure mine is disabled don’t need those kind of paranoid notifications :laughing:

2 Likes

The bicycle aisle today at Wal-Mart.

11 Likes

'dyou end up with a pink 13"-er? :astonished: with streamers?

:evergreen_tree: bike lanes matter :biking_man:

3 Likes

I heard you got the last one.
Kid’s bikes. 3-8yrs next aisle.
This pic was for the adults son.

2 Likes

Dont update your phone. This was included in the june update for androids and iphones. Im still riding on aprils update.
the question no is asking
How would my phone know if I have had covid 19 and how would someone else’s phone know that they have had it? hippa laws are no longer beinh appied? Wtf is going on here.

3 Likes

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

The question you are asking is irrelevant.

Here are a few things you might be interested in knowing:

1. The update only makes it possible for dedicated COVID-tracing apps to monitor proximity. If you don’t have an app, the software update does nothing.

2. On top of requiring an app, location services and bluetooth must be enabled and the dedicated app needs to have permissions to use both of those phone features.

3. In the vast majority of countries/jurisdictions in North America and Europe, these are voluntary anonymous programs.

4. The only thing the dedicated apps do is collect information about the location and proximity of devices (phones) to other devices.

5. If someone who has volunteered to download the app and participate is subsequently diagnosed with COVID-19, an alert is sent to all the devices that have come into close proximity of the infected person’s device that notifies them that they may have been exposed.

Don’t get me wrong. The potential for abuse here is immense. In Communist China, it is mandatory to own a phone, mandatory to have the state-provided health tracking app, and mandatory to carry your phone at all times.

We are, fortunately, not there yet. Although if the fuckin’ Commies that are trying to start a revolution in the States succeed, then all bets are off and I would recommend destroying your phone and buying lots of guns. COVID-19 will be the least of your concerns.

14 Likes

All I know is turdeau is encouraging every citizen to get it set up… his endorsement is more than enough to say fuck no.

8 Likes

I agree 100%. I’m not volunteering. I just think it is important to be fully informed about what the system is and how it is implemented.

8 Likes

That’s how it should be for everything, full transparency, so everyone can make an informed decision, based on all the information available good and bad.

4 Likes

6 Likes
6 Likes