Stupid things we've done while high thread šŸ‘

1. Pay for gas, drive away, 30 minutes later realize it, Oā€™Fuck.

2. Pay for food at drive-thru, drive away, forget until next day. :upside_down:

3. ā€¦ and you??? :wink: :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:
(mods please delete if thereā€™s another thread already)

8 Likes

Thank you for making my screw-ups not look quite so bad! I feel much better now :smiley:

5 Likes
  1. trusting some people , including family
  2. Sharing my cannabis knowing they will not share back and had no more money for more
  3. wake and bake prepare for work when arrive it was my day off loool
8 Likes

I once went to bed super high in the afternoon, and sleep a lot, woke up startled, like late for school; and showered got ready and allā€¦ Only to realize it was 3am!

HppHrvst :robot:

7 Likes

Last night went to make clones, forgot Aloe. Went home harvested and made Aloe water then left again to make clones. Left Aloe water at home. :confounded: Good news, i still got the clones made. :grin:

8 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHHA! Did you have a nice drive tho?

1 Like

i chased a deer through a cornfield in a Chevy Lumina onceā€¦ it was really late and me and a buddy were put and coming off an adrenaline rush of chasing a possum and trying to kill it with a flail mace and guitar neckā€¦

4 Likes

Really, do I have to list all of them?

4 Likes

After forgetting the second time i had the aloe with me so could make do and not drive home again. My buddy was laughing his ass off. :grin:

4 Likes

No, donā€™t do it. @LemonadeJoe would have to set up more hard drives. :grin:

5 Likes

He would need extra cloud service, right?

6 Likes

we went pool hopping one night as wellā€¦ hit 10 pools before running from the red and blues

5 Likes

Sounds like an adventure!

2 Likes

Sounds like my friends and I growing up. Weā€™d go on high rides at night and get out of the car and chase down anything that happened to get ā€˜stuck in the headlightsā€™ Many opossum died during those yearsā€¦ Why do young boy and high testosterone almost always lead to violence of some sort? Glad Iā€™ve calmed down a lot since those daysā€¦

Stupidest thing Iā€™ve done while highā€¦ Ummm probably stay with an ex that had borderline personality disorder for years thinking it would get better.

6 Likes

ā€¦i had a similar experience with Xanaxā€¦woke-up at dinner time but it was over-cast & dark outsideā€¦started to trip out & panic, thinking iā€™d lost a day or gone through a time warp. totally unsettling. my first alcohol blackout scared me pretty bad too, lucky i had decent ā€œmindersā€ that didnā€™t toss me to some sailors. :scream: :anchor: :beers:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Me? Iā€™ve never done anything stupid while smoked up.

:flushed:

Ok, there may have been this one timeā€¦

11 Likes

At band campā€¦

4 Likes

Please donā€™t tell me @LED_Seedz plays the piccolo.

2 Likes

I thought it would be cool to hang upside down by my knees from a tree limb and take a shotgun. My friend blew me the shotgun, it gave me a head rush and I then landed on my head limp as a dish rag. Ouch!

3 Likes

Now when you say ā€œtake a shotgun,ā€ what specifically are you referring to? :neutral_face: :sweat_smile: