Things that make you go Hmmm

Haha love it :rofl: …20

1 Like

9 Likes

Must be Sweet Connie?

4 Likes

Was heading into FC today puttin along at about 70 mph to go pick kiddo at FB practice I was in no hurry along comes Grandma and Grandpa about 73-75 mph with a radar detector mounted to their windshield, several miles down the road brake lights come slammin on out of no where must of came across a weak radar signal meanwhile everyone else is doing 80-85 mph it’s like Why? WTF Is the point of a detector? Had me scratching my head on that one!

2 Likes

If you’re wrong, but you fight and you win, are you still wrong?
Or is the person who lost the fight wrong?

2 Likes

The spoils of war go to the victor. But, if they are wrong they remain wrong. Though, they also write the history…

3 Likes

I’m talking relationships. Lmfao.

It sounds like you’re as unsure as I. Lol :beers:

2 Likes

It doesnt matter, the female is always right. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Lol. Ahh, that’s different. It doesn’t matter the outcome, you are wrong 100% of the time. Even if you aren’t. :smile:

3 Likes

It never matters who wins the fight. The one fighting for right and just outcomes is the winner.

3 Likes

16 Likes

I wonder how that works in lesbian partnerships. Maybe the most masculine one is always wrong :laughing:

3 Likes

uh-oh, I see the medical suit…must be “legal” weed :smile:

6 Likes

That would last us lot a few weeks…maybe :laughing:

4 Likes

Hahahahha

6 Likes

Sadly history is re-recorded & erased by the “winner”.

Most of what we know(and ole Winston) of Rome is the Julius-Approved Version that disallowed any value to non-Rome anything. :thinking:

Rome-washing? Caserized? Meh. Both suck. :smile:

“Woe to the vanquished”

Have fun kids! :wink: :crossed_swords: :writing_hand:

:wink:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Burning of. the libraries of Babylon and all…

2 Likes

Long story short, my boy told his wife we are not to go across the street and take a shot without him. When he got back from fishing we went across the street to take a shot without her, and when she was mad he threw a fit.

But he was wrong, 100% and he won…

2 Likes

16 Likes

I laughed so hard at this picture!

5 Likes