Things that make you go Hmmm

How about Facebook private growing groups. ED R wants his Q&A back And Jeorge wants his tips back ha ha … I know it’s my own fault…

2 Likes

Cockroach milk…

5 Likes

My god. Experts encouraging us to try Cockroach milk, huh. No thanks. Any congress critters invested in this trend.

5 Likes

Why do we get in a car but on a bus?

3 Likes

Where do you think the milk actually comes from.

2 Likes

Cows breasts? I think we call them udders so we don’t have to think about breast feeding as adults from a different species of animal.

1 Like

High WTF level stuff

1 Like

Holy sh!t! What was that?

2 Likes

hmm

8 Likes

5 Likes

That’s kinda disturbing!

5 Likes

This some drama queen I went to school with. Checks into hospital on Facebook 9 times a week. Wonder what happened this time. Choked on 936 hotdogs you daft c**t. At least overgrow is full of good people eh

10 Likes

I have traded Facebook for OverGrow for the most part.

8 Likes

Me too. The chatter is much more suited to me here bro. It’s family stuff Facebook really. So the Mrs can tag me in stuff so she’s not getting messages off thirsty guys :rofl:

5 Likes
10 Likes

Is it just me that was focused on her t*ts more than the music?? Haha

5 Likes

Nope me 2 I had thought for a sec how happy I’d be if I was that guitar though! LOL

2 Likes

Yeah the quick glimpse I got of her face before moving my eyes downwards she’s a pretty lass also haha

2 Likes

4 Likes

:wink: it’s only an S4 (Porsche Jr., or Pre-Porsche)… i don’t sell out that easy. a fleet something like Jay Leno’s is a bit closer… heh

:evergreen_tree: <— was a VAG/et al. tech when the S4 began, prefers biturbo 6

2 Likes