Things that make you go Hmmm

Back on topic

14 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

9 Likes

People that think it’s OK to PM multiple members with a sob story asking for free seeds.

13 Likes

uh oh! plus sixteen characters

1 Like

9 Likes

7 Likes

ermmm… :thinking: says who please? i think i heard the subcool say he’d nixed this claim? Eh?

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

that’s why I put it in the hmmm lol

everyone knows this is pure piss

9 Likes

I call bullshit lol… Only because my dad heard about this method years back. We went through 200 seeds looking at them under magnification and separated what we thought were females. We was very picky and ended up planting 75 that we thought were females. And boom nothing. Even some of the “best” looking seeds that we knew were female weren’t. We wasted probably 4 hours over some “stoner science”. Don’t waste your time.

9 Likes

why do people think that this is a serious post?

6 Likes

I didn’t take it as serious. Just wanted to share an experience so others wouldn’t. Hahaha it is crazy that at one time I tried it though. Boy was I naive.

3 Likes

it’s nice to see how far people have come from misinfo though

3 Likes

Because everyone wants to believe there is a free way to save themselves weeks of waiting and tending to males that they dont intend to keep.

20 Likes

I agree. It wasn’t long after that experience I started seeking knowledge about the science behind the plant. That’s when I really started growing.

1 Like

Didn’t you saying putting the roots in boiling water after harvest makes the thc shoot up into the buds from shock?

1 Like

I did not…?

wtf is happening people?

5 Likes

Haha, no I know… Just a gag…

I had a conversation with a ‘grower’ showing me his seed collection and how he picked out all the females… This person also told me how his uncle taught him to boil the roots and give the plant koolaid to make it taste sweet… The things people do… Smh.

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

11 Likes