This Page is Corrupt!

Got the new light up and running. Digging it so far.

8 Likes

Went out last night to stake up some plants. Got rained out 2 days in a row. Snagged a few photos. Hell yeah

11 Likes

Those magenta pistils are awesome! :cherry_blossom:

Sucks about the rain…that’d have me freaking out & harvesting… :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Thanks! Its a joy to be in the outdoor realm. This year is essentially a trial year. If I harvest nothing I’ll still consider it a win. The amount that I have learned already is fulfilling. Still focused on this year but man I can’t wait to do this again.

7 Likes

My smart phone took these images. I touched the smart phone screen to take them. Enjoy.

14 Likes

Went out and looked at the plants last night after replacing my alternator in my van. Found a little mold on the Cali-O x Durban but thats the only one so far with mold. Probably harvest that one this weekend.

16 Likes

Hey @hewhocoruptz! Looking awesome man! Don’t know how I got so far behind on my og reading but hats off to a great grow! :wave::grinning:

4 Likes

Yeah i dont blame you. Hard enough keeping up on the real garden. Virtual one always comes second

4 Likes

Little harvest action. Not enough time in the day.

11 Likes

Harvest time! Oh, it’s the most wonderful time of the year!!

15 Likes

Woah! That cola is huge! Tis the season.

4 Likes

All that hard work is paying off. Looking awesome!!! I’m thinking many of mine are getting close too glad we avoided that frost couple days ago as the sunshine daydream needs a bit more. :grin:

3 Likes

Plants are looking awesome looks like I got behind on this thread for a bit digging the soil mix you had earlier also!

3 Likes

Here is a nice video

2 Likes

Here are a couple pics of the current indoor grow. Im blown away by this water only soil mix. Best plants ive grown thus far. I have some Sunshine Daydream, Skunk 91, Jungle Spice(yellow and pink from the breeding project) Red Diesel, Skunk Haze, and Sebrings Revenge.

8 Likes

:slight_smile:

Nice healthy garden full of OG beans! :clap:

That’s the LED light?

:trophy:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Thanks fellow grower. No thats just a 4 buld t5. LED is in the flower room. Along with a 600 watt hps

4 Likes

Got the plants in the big room. Waiting for them to show sex so i can get to some flowering action! Humidity has been real low and the plants are pretty stressed due to the transition to the higher intensity lights. All is good.

10 Likes

Give them some time, I’m sure they will adjust. Is that tile floor cold? That may be slowing things down as well.

3 Likes

Its a little cool. I put linoleum over the concrete

2 Likes