This Page is Corrupt!

How are the Jungle Spice coming?

1 Like

Got some plant pictures here. Lost the 2 Skunk 91s. They started to throw nanners a few days ago. they got the axe. Other than that things are going alright.

10 Likes

Got some bubble action going on this afternoon

6 Likes

The aftermath. Need to get a drying screen too.

7 Likes

And the finished product. 73 micron

9 Likes

Day number 45 of 12/12. Some of these plants are starting to swell up nicely.

Jungle Spice Pink

The rest of the plants

8 Likes

Got some LED light photos

Back at the bubble

5 Likes

Some finished second wash 73 micron. Cool marble effect going on here

6 Likes

Few plant pictures here. I harvested my jungle spice yellow at 57 days. Started to nanners and seeds.

10 Likes

Off with its head!

2 Likes

Pretty much. I need to learn to kill at the first sight of something i dont like. Easier said than done for me.

4 Likes

What is that and how do you make it I see alot of ice and weed but i don’t get the process

2 Likes
4 Likes

Then

4 Likes

Sunshine Daydream. Thanks for this one OG community!

9 Likes

Hey man I got SSDD running right now too. Can you give me any insight into your grow? Have you finished & smoked any yet? I know ive asked others this, just excited to know more about what to expect.

1 Like

Right now im running a batch of living soil i mixed up a while back in 5 gallon pots. Im running a 600 watt HPS and a diy LED kit from @Baudelaire. This is my first go with this strain and i have 2 others going. Definetly my favorite plants in the grow now. I chopped off a little sample bud a week ago and smoked it the other day. Finished the bong in no time. Super tasty with a good stone. Looking forward to the harvest!

4 Likes

Awesome! I’m running a solstrip light as well! Not full living organic soil yet, but working towards it. I’ll definitely be recycling my soil after this as well. Looking forward to your harvest as well!

1 Like

Right on brother. This is my first go at a custom soil mix. Looking forward to fine tuning it along the way. Probably run 7 gallon pots the next go at it.

4 Likes

Got some harvest action in yesterday. Day 61. I wanted to wait a little longer but ill be out of town for the next 8 days.

Jungle Spice(pink)

Red Diesel

Sebrings Revenge @Sebring

Jungle Spice(yellow)

Sunshine Daydream

Sunshine Daydream 2

19 Likes