This Page is Corrupt!

Got a nice fade going on those. Looking good. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Finished up trimming yesterday. Ill get some good bud shots when i get some time. Quick turn around getting into outdoor mode. Just got these in the mail yesterday. Bought the Bog seeds and the others are freebies. @BogSeeds

7 Likes

Got some update action. Got all my outdoor plants in their final home before they go into the great outdoors. Growing these indoor until I can sex them then choosing the best 12 to flower in the greenhouse. Also 12 plants will be going to a friends dad. Growing blue kush and life star from @BogSeeds, blue dream from humboldt seed organization, sushine daydream from bodhi, jungle spice, skunk 91, and a few others mixed in. Super exciting time.

9 Likes

Plants are starting to like their new home. Man dragon blood hashplant is becoming one of my favorite strains to grow. Out preforming all of the others.

Dragon blood hashplant

The rest

13 Likes

Looking good! Nice spread of Bodhi in there :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you. There are plenty of the jungle spice varieties you sent out in there too! So thanks again

2 Likes

Looking good @hewhocoruptz. Seems like I remember your from mitten too. Those are going be nice size come warm up!!

1 Like

Hey thanks for the comment. Yup fellow michigander here. Getting pumped for the outdoors this year

2 Likes

How are the dragon blood hash plants? Been wanting to try running some at some point. Glad to see shows gone and it’s been starting to finally warm up.

1 Like

I really liked growing it outside. Dont think it finishes outdoors very well where i live but i wanna give it another shot. One of the dragons blood was my best performer last year tho. Hardly any mold and dense thick nugs for days. It even split in half and still managed to produce well

4 Likes

At what latitude may I ask?

1 Like

Truthfully haven’t done much outdoor yet, mainly run indoor aside from having a few small plants outside last year but kinda hard as I’m somewhat " in town" but neighbors are chill so thinking I might give it another shot this year.

2 Likes

Put work in on the indoor today.

9 Likes

Ive been noticing some lines on the leafs of my plants. Any one able to identify what the pest could be? Spider mites or leaf miners? Or something else.

5 Likes

I’d say thrips or mites or miners… :joy_cat: leaning towards miners

:evergreen_tree: mmm minors :astonished:

2 Likes

Got done doing some defoliating/topping of the plants. Also watered with some silica. Nice day out today. Get sum sun.

9 Likes

Things are looking nice in the garden. Just about all of them have been topped. Watered in some Recharge today with some microbe lift.

10 Likes

Couple pics from my sunset bike ride

10 Likes

Damn that’s a beautiful sight. Theres alot of things I’m not fond of with Michigan but the sunsets are fuckin amazing.

3 Likes

Here is another one my buddy sent me from the lake shore of lake michigan. Same sun different setting.

11 Likes