Three Little Birds?

I came across a wealth of organic grow basics, from 3 l birds, which was archived from the old OG site. The info was a hyperlink that I did not transfer to my pc, and has disappeared. It was an awesome primer and was wondering if anyone here had it to re-post or knew where it is now in cyberspace?

1 Like

Are you talking about the lui thread.

I’m not sure GrapeApe, as I said I lost it, all I remember was the 3 little birds and it covered a lot of mixes, composting, worm stuff, molasses etc. it was about 10 pages long. and had some wicked tips and some old wisdom. I don’t need it personally, but it formed the backbone of my early knowledge, and I think would be a very good (re) addition to OG and its members. Sorry I couldn’t be more specific. If I had it (or find it on another old pc) I would post here. It may have been posted on another grow site from a forum like OG refugees or something.

Sounds like the lui thread. 3lb knew what they were doing. I really liked one them. The only problem is finding a thread that has been cleaned up.

3 Likes

Hope this helps some one out.

2 Likes

Thats the stuff!!! You found it, thank you very much. Awesome work GrapeApe btw loved your cartoon, still remember the theme song word…and I’m over 50 yrs. guess the memory loss thing is person specific LOL Cheers!

GrapeApe name came from the grape flavored blunts I would hand out. I did not like to wait for the blunt to get back to me. If I liked the small group I was with I would hand out every one a grape blunt to hold on to. So people would ask if I had any grapeape. That was a long time ago.

The only time I run organics is out side in the summer time. I dig deep holes with post hole diggers around 3 foot deep. Then refill the hole with my mix. I do not know what style it is called but I call it a Dirt Hole. I feel good about Earth Juice Grow and Bloom.

3 Likes

I’ve reformatted the guide and re-posted it here:

Also I recommend very inspiring BushyOlderGrower’s Soil Mixing Tips:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.