Which Grow Guide is Your Favorite?

6 Likes

Great idea.

It is a lot like another thread though. I wonder if these belong together, or as they are.

99%

Oh, did I f*k up? :confounded: I’m sorry! :confused::flushed: I’ll leave now.

3 Likes

Not at all.

Don’t leave.

It’s just a thread thing.

If you want we can merge them. If not, we’ll let time decide.

4 Likes

All I wanted was a little advice :pensive: Anyways, It doesn’t matter anymore. My suicide solution garden’s not going in this year, thanks to Canada Post.

3 Likes

Hello and good day, when I was a young adult about 19-20 I found a tiny article in an easy rider magazine, oh yeah about 91-92ish was the time frame and I lived in kelowna British Columbia, what a beautiful time and place, well I ordered that book was about $50 Canadian I can’t remember the name of the book or author either ed rosental, me Frank? I really don’t remember, the important thing was I carried it every where, in my lunch box at work, my night, no matter what was going on in my life it was there! Something healthy that I could obsess over, an escape! I hope you find a book to read, since then I’ve had a couple of Jorge Cervantes books, I always seem to need a big reference book that covers most, and I’ve always grabbed others that can specialize in a certain direction, there are great books out there, and I’m gonna go read my current study manual, by Greg green

Well hope that helps, the important thing for me is that it’s a distraction for me, and it’s something that I love and obsess over, more than I obsess over my own stuff, Ive struggled with depression most of my life, and for me it’s healthy choices and a solid distraction, feel free to message me any time, Grow on!peace

3 Likes

Sorry if I have caused you any troubles. Only trying to consolidate threads, as the boss likes it.

I am no book of knowledge myself, but if I can help in any way, I would surely try.

Stick around, find what your looking for and please don’t run away.

1 Like

what were you waiting on from canada post?? what do you need to get growing??

p.s. my favorite grow guide is overgrow.com and youtube

3 Likes

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=62895

The best guide for what i like to do :sunny:
Not available in book form but there is a free pdf :smile:

Of the ones in the pic I like cannabis botany the bestest lol.

Also feel free to check of my books and PDF’s thread there’s a ton of info in there from a lot of people.