(complete) Tiger Berry - Chinese Indica Landrace - Preservation Run

Woow great notice

I’m interested too

Oh well… landrace, landrace, landrace :star_struck:

haha hope to be online at the moment you post it… so I don’t miss it this time.

Like many others I didn’t find the sign up but am interested. If you have enough I’d like to get on the overflow list. Actually I was rather disappointed that I lost track of this grow :confused:

2 Likes

I too am keeping a watchful eye

I’m hopeing I’m in the original list , fingers crossed : ) I always willing to share : )

2 Likes

For those wondering, here is where you can find the signup. This is not open, but you can check to confirm if you are already signed up or not.

10 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures thanks for the heads up , looks like I’ll have to keep an eye out for the overflow ooppps lol
: )

3 Likes

Will definitely keep an eye peeled for overflow. This was one that I was sad to miss. That #4 looks great @BasementBeans.

3 Likes

I think we are all watching lol I missed the other thread as well.l need to pay better attention as well

3 Likes

Will the second sign up be in this thread or the second wiki tread bro?

5 Likes

I’ll put the overflow up with the original signup [here] at some point today :v: there will only be 20 spots as I didn’t have a ton of extras

8 Likes

Hope to be fast!!! And not overwritten :rofl:

Many thanks @BasementBeans

Happy growings!!

I keep getting confused by your 2 threads, lol.

9 Likes

Thanks for the extra spots. It’ll be curious to give these a try. Much appreciated!

Hoping I get a shot a well

Looks like I missed out twice but awesome of you @BasementBeans to reopen and give everybody a 2nd chance. Hope to see this reprod again at some point in the future as it looks like a killer strain.

2 Likes

I second that. Misses out again. Hopefully it’s reproduced in the near future.

2 Likes

I’m in the missed it boat as well

2 Likes

I was confused.

2 Likes

Haa, haa, haa! I missed the boat by so much I can’t even see it from shore any more! :rofl:
We need a “K/OG-mart Blue Light Special” flashing icon, there’s so many great threads to try to follow on OG and only so many hours in the day!

Never-the-less, it’s been a blast following along here! Great job @BasementBeans !

:call_me_hand:

8 Likes