(complete) Tiger Berry - Chinese Indica Landrace - Preservation Run

Tiger Berry #4 under the grow light, working on more Tiger Berry for everyone. I’ve kept this clone around for a while, I think this will be the last time I use it :v:

55 Likes

A thing of beauty you got there @BasementBeans !

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Its gonna be interesting to see how your crosses develop @BasementBeans, all the best mate​:green_heart::+1:

2 Likes

Tiger Berry #4 finishing up :v:

79 Likes

Damn, thats one beatiful flower!

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

Oh man, @BasementBeans ! Your scrumptious looking pics got me wanting to jump those right up in rotation! Is there any way to classify Tiger Berry as a worked equatorial type?:thinking::grin: Looks good, especially full of seed like that!:+1:

11 Likes

That #4 got some nice swell at the end there :+1: :metal:

3 Likes

That’s straight up beautiful! What’s she smell like? What’s the word on beans? How’re they doing?

6 Likes

Terps on the #4 are heavy on the berry side of things, some soapy lavender in the background. Beans are mature, I pollinated about 6 weeks ago now. Just letting this plant run as long as it wants to.

Beans getting sent out will be a mix of this mother and the #1 mother

28 Likes

Tiger berry looks and sounds epic for sure , great work : )

5 Likes

Very nice, I need a Tiger Berry in my tank.

3 Likes

Wow. I collect landraces… bad for being late to this.

Have a good crop.

1 Like

Shes just absolutely gorgeous :heart_eyes:
I missed so much in the time I was gone. I’m sorry I didn’t get to watch the entire thing with you.
That #4 is beautiful my friend

2 Likes

Tiger Berry - WOW - let members know when/ if seeds are avalable

2 Likes

The sign-up has been closed and the member that sign-up will get them in the spring box. He is including a mystery pack.

8 Likes

hello bro,
beautiful plants, too bad I was late in this seed-run.

3 Likes

Was there a wiki posted?

2 Likes

There was a wiki posted - for whatever reason at the time, I made the wiki it’s own thread.

Happy to report that these are all packed up and will be headed to distributors shortly :v:

25 Likes

No more sign ups?

3 Likes

Looks like we missed the show bro😕

4 Likes