(complete) Tiger Berry - Chinese Indica Landrace - Preservation Run

I keep getting confused by your 2 threads, lol.

9 Likes

Thanks for the extra spots. It’ll be curious to give these a try. Much appreciated!

Hoping I get a shot a well

Looks like I missed out twice but awesome of you @BasementBeans to reopen and give everybody a 2nd chance. Hope to see this reprod again at some point in the future as it looks like a killer strain.

2 Likes

I second that. Misses out again. Hopefully it’s reproduced in the near future.

2 Likes

I’m in the missed it boat as well

2 Likes

I was confused.

2 Likes

Haa, haa, haa! I missed the boat by so much I can’t even see it from shore any more! :rofl:
We need a “K/OG-mart Blue Light Special” flashing icon, there’s so many great threads to try to follow on OG and only so many hours in the day!

Never-the-less, it’s been a blast following along here! Great job @BasementBeans !

:call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Just growing out some of the Tiger Berry reproduction myself - seeing lots of color! This one is almost looking red to the naked eye. Excited for everyone to get their hands on these :grin::v:

41 Likes

Beautiful buds.

1 Like

If I don’t have a flag or 2 diget country abbreviation your seeds can’t be sent to your distributor or you won’t get your seeds

Thank you

TL2
47. @US3RNAM3

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I am US :us:

2 Likes

Canadian here ! Sorry about that !!

1 Like

Sorry @G-paS I should know better by now :us:

1 Like

Just added US flag behind my name

@BasementBeans
These look so awesome !
A very unique strain that I can’t wait to try.
Thank you so much for taking the time to make these beans for us all :raised_hands::pray:

Do you have any of the tiger berry pollen? I’d love to make some seeds with mine just don’t have the space to grow out males. Just curious thanks man!

1 Like

Did the overflow list happen ? Maybe I missed it : )

2 Likes

Hey guys.

@420noob I’ve used up all the pollen I had saved now sorry! It would be a few months before I could get pollen for ya, I don’t have any Tiger berry going right now.

@ifish I did put up a small overflow a while ago. I can probably scrape together a few more packs to give away but the seed stock I had is pretty much gone, I’ve put aside enough seeds to do another reproduction though. Not sure when I’ll get around to it.

:v:

8 Likes

Mighty nice of you to do an additional repro run @BasementBeans. Thanks

4 Likes