(complete) Tiger Berry - Chinese Indica Landrace - Preservation Run

No sweat man, sorry they didn’t fare better for you. Hope that one you got is a winner

4 Likes

Alright we’re throwing two of @Budderton’s LA Affie #9 S1 x Afghan Hash Plant into the mix :love_you_gesture:

Oops thanks @Loggershands for sending me these.

We got one @LegsMahoney I’ll make it work

12 Likes

It just got real in here

4 Likes

these should make for some nice ones!!

3 Likes

Right on @BasementBeans!:+1: I hope you find something you like!:grin:

7 Likes

Not sure if you’ve seen this. A little insight into that cross…:peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Went and read that as soon as I put the seeds in soil yesterday, looking forward to these.

8 Likes

Awesome! Best of luck!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Hey @BasementBeans! Very cool run you have put together here! I’ll be following along.

6 Likes

Will you be creating a list for those who are extremely interested in getting seeds and/or pollen. Concerning pollen that is if you have any extra and if you get a male from those 4x Tiger Berry’s.

If you have a list, can you please add me. I will also grow out as many seeds that I get and make more seeds as well. Spread the love, baby.

2 Likes

Watching with great interest :eyes:

4 Likes

I’ll be following along. Sounds like some interesting genetics .

3 Likes

At the end of this run when I’ve collected the seed and know how many packs I can make, there will be a wiki to sign up for.

I have no plans to collect pollen right now but plans change.

These are all regs, so I’m not sure what I’m going to wind up with yet. I’m going to reproduce the Tiger berry and make whatever crosses I can and whatever is made will be available later on.

22 Likes

Day 9 on this run:

Seedlings moved to a 2x2. 180W QB at 60%. One of the Tiger berry seedlings looks a little pale, everything else doing just fine.

Back left: 3x Chunky Mint Kush
Back right: 1x Columbian Gum
Front left: 4x Tiger Berry
Front right: 1x Palestinian princess x raspberry breath

The 1 gal in the back is a mango tonic auto I’m growing for seed stock. Mango smile x Canna-cheese 1:1.

Not pictured:
1x Palestinian princess x raspberry breath (germinating)
2x La Affie S1 x Afghan hash plant (germinating)

It’s been crazy cold here over the past week (-48 celcius!) so I’m hoping that hasn’t had an impact on these seeds germinating. I’ve put extra seeds in each in case the first batch doesn’t pop.

I’ve learned that the Tiger berry seeds are from “Rigger” in California. The chunky mint Kush (Uzbekistan landrace cross) apparently has some prehistoric looking fan leaves, excited for that one.

:v:

25 Likes

They’re looking nice! Best of luck making it through the cold :cold_face:

2 Likes

You don’t see an Uzbekistani landrace cross every day, that one will be cool to watch for sure.

6 Likes

Fuck yes! So excited to see how this plays out… Also, I know I’ve said that before, but I’m drunk and wanted to re-express my excitement!

4 Likes

VigorousFlusteredBongo-max-1mb

Day 15 on this run. We’ve got a second Palestinian princess x raspberry breath above ground. Sorry to @Budderton there was some animal interference and I’ve had to start germinating these AGAIN (straight to soil on day 14).

Top left: 3x chunky mint Kush (Uzbekistan landrace cross)
Top right: 1x Columbian gum from @LegsMahoney
Bottom left: 4x Tiger berry
Bottom right: 2x Palestinian princess x raspberry breath
Under the cups:
2x LA Affie S1 x Afghan hash plant
@Budderton @Loggershands

Nothing too exciting to report. Will update again in a week or two :v:

25 Likes

Checking in. Day 26(ish) for the oldest of the plants. Columbian Gum, Chunky Mint Kush, and Tiger Berry have all been transplanted into 1 gallon pots. All four Tiger berry plants have really nice tight node spacing.

Far left on its own: Columbian Gum from @LegsMahoney
3 to the right: Chunky Mint Kush
4 plants top right corner: Tiger Berry
Seedling cups in the front: Palestinian Princess x Raspberry Breath

And after two separate struggles (anyone want a cat?) We’ve finally got 3x LA Affie S1 x Afghan Hash Plant above ground.

That’s it for now :v:

35 Likes

Big difference in 10 days looking good super healthy looking .

6 Likes