(complete) Tiger Berry - Chinese Indica Landrace - Preservation Run

I’m in, sounds like a winner.
Tiger Berry delicious

4 Likes

Ill be in the corner, but I cant promise i wont be creepy! Really excited to see how this progresses. Good luck, I know you will kill it.

7 Likes

Ok, you have my
attention!

4 Likes

Cool project @BasementBeans! Gonna pull up a seat and watch these babies grow. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Yep…going to be following this…

4 Likes

Excellent! I’m definitely looking to expand my knowledge of landrace/heirloom genetics in 2022, so you’ve got me off to a good start.
And to get you off to a good start, I hereby bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

5 Likes

Sounds like this should be a very interesting grow I will find me a quiet place in the corner roll fatty and hang out

4 Likes

I’ll follow along

3 Likes

I’m intrigued!

These sound and look awesome!

3 Likes

There was a Tigerberry cut making the rounds in nor cal a few years ago. I had it for a couple of years and loved it. Sad I lost it.
Good on you for doing this preservation🙏🏼
That IG pic is really similar to what I had. Easy to grow. Yummy fruity terps. Reminiscent of Blue dream a bit.
Cheers🤙🏽

11 Likes

Very cool thanks for sharing. Can’t wait to see how these turn out.

3 Likes

Sorry all but i’m pushing through the crowd and sitting up front.

5 Likes

Ooooo! Watching :eyes:!

4 Likes

Pulling up a chair, rolling up a couple fatties and ready to have some fun watching this one!

Really cool preservation run this.

2 Likes

This will be a great one to follow.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Definitely gonna be following along on this one…

1 Like

Very cool, perfect for the year of the Tiger!

6 Likes

I know right? I had no idea until George pointed it out. Meant to be.

9 Likes

Very interesting. Sleeping tiger Gorge is very popular with hippie hikers. Lots of homes allow people to stay , and there are lots of boarding houses. Cannabis grows wild all over the place. High Times had an article on this area years ago.
I have to say the THC level seems extremely high for landrace. Typically about 12% would be tops for THC production for something like say Afghani, if it is indeed a non crossed landrace. Lots of different ways to test for THC nowadays. At any rate it looks extremely interesting and I’m very excited to see a Chinese indica. Good luck with the reproduction!

22 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I have to agree with your outlook on the THC content, I’m doubtful of 20%+. That being said, I’ve seen information that suggests that this strain is a landrace cross. I’ve also seen information that says it’s pure landrace. We’re really flying by the seat of our pants here.

Either way we’re going to have some fun and make some of these beans for everyone.

18 Likes