Tim’s first Vietnamese black grow

:astonished:
Well done! That proves it’s all in how they’re cared for.

2 Likes

I love the veg stage. I wish I could grow as Many as I wanted. I have 13 different strains going now.

2 Likes

The most I have had going at the same time was eight. I like variety.

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

I thought that was fast :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve been really busy with my outdoor stuff, I ended up killing the VB males because I got worried about seeding everything else. They put off a LOT of pollen.
Got some Acapulco gold finishing up in a week or so, going to start a new grow then.

9 Likes

Been in the hospital since Sunday morning, blood pressure 210/97. Won’t come down. All my stuff is hanging and probably turned to dust by now. Scared

4 Likes

Good luck with your health. :pray:

2 Likes

Sending good vibes your way @Tim . Get well brother.

1 Like

Take care of yourself first.

1 Like

Brother, you take care of yourself. Exactly how many days have they been hanging? If the humidity and temp are working with you, you may be ok. I have let them hang for 7-10 days before jarring or bagging.

2 Likes

werer di you get the Vietnam Black ? it’s now wwere to be found any more ,believe Holy Smokes had it soemtime ago

1 Like

Blackbird preservations or DAGGA love has them too

2 Likes

Ugh it was almost ready when I left. It’s in an outside shed so I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
It was some pretty stuff too. All that time and work down the drain

1 Like

Man, I hope it goes OK for you. The main thing is getting that BP in check.

1 Like

If the Ultrasound on my heart goes ok I get to go home today at 3.
Down to 167/83 the last couple checks🤞

6 Likes

Those numbers are still ‘up there’…
Have a look at the H band watch, cheap but good monitoring functions. My cardiologist was moderately impressed. :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

My BP runs ~ 150/95 pretty much all the time. When the pain level is up, nothing can keep my BP from spiking to 220/140 ~.
It’s concerning but WTH can I do about it? I take four kinds of meds twice daily.
I can meditate (pray) and it comes down then within two or three hours it’s back up.

4 Likes

Have you eaten hash oil for pain? Full spectrum oil?
Kills pain AND moderates blood pressure.

4 Likes

Hoping thing keep getting better and you go home soon. :+1:

3 Likes