Time for the Overgrow Raffle - Last chance to participate!

Very very cool @DougDawson As always thank you for your time and the best wishes to you and your family and friends be safe out there

1 Like

Hey @Jeffislovenlife , great to see you brother. Merry Christmas to you and yours my friend.

1 Like

Yah it has been a few hopefully you are having a great start to the day

1 Like

Yes sir, it’s a fantastic day. Started much better than yesterday, lol. Hope yours is the same.

1 Like

The last time we talked you were getting ready for a bigger grow has it turn out for you and have you gotten that puppy yet lol

1 Like

No puppy yet brother. More likely to happen when this pandemic is over. My grows have been interesting :slight_smile: You can check them out here.

4 Likes

Donation sent, I actually really do need a computer, keep meaning to buy one but bills :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Donated through the link but forgot to screenshot or whatever for proof, am I in the raffle? Or did I screw it up?

2 Likes

You can always go back to the donation page and instead of selecting the “Make a donation”, select the option above that says “View previous donations”. Then select “Payments”

3 Likes

No bud, you are good. I have added your name to the list. Did you donate $10 or another amount? Joe will confirm your donation so no need for a screenshot. Good luck.

4 Likes

Thanks for doing this raffle @DougDawson! I donated $10. I Love Overgrow and could use a laptop:)

5 Likes

Sweet. Good stuff.

1 Like

I want in soo bad. I try to doway too much with my dell tower with 16 bit memory and fan that sounds like a jet engine when I turn it on. I can barley draw on this comp with out my programs freezing. Can’t record with out bad latency and forget about video editing. Great Idea!

5 Likes

:love_you_gesture: :beers: Good Luck All who entered and helped OG… :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Shoot, my machine bogs down to the point of just having Youtube up to play a song it stutters and snaps, crackles and pops.

4 Likes

I just went out and bought 2 HP’s laptops for my wife and I, seems today they don’t make anything that last more then 2 years…

1 Like

One more day till the draw, best of luck everyone

3 Likes

Thank you and same to you … :beers:

2 Likes

Wow :astonished:, I am totally surprised my name is up there, put in by a Kind-hearted, in tune with the holiday spirit. @BeanBush,. With respect to you, previous stranger, very nice of you and thank you. Really wow.

5 Likes

You are more than welcome. Showing respect to the Respected, thanks for sharing and caring. I’ll even help cover shipping if luck is on your side. Luck be a lady tonight.

3 Likes