Time for the Overgrow Raffle - Last chance to participate!

Sure thing @Heliosphear , tickets are a $10 donation , can buy as many as many or few as you like and they can be gifted as you see fit :slight_smile: Just provide the screen name for whomever you wish the ticket be given to.

7 Likes

Super cool of you Doug! This is the OG spirit! Good luck to all those involved

4 Likes

I will take 2 chances…do You take Master Card ?

3 Likes

Just responded to your PM @HashstasH . Not sure which credit cards it takes but if you click on “Donations accepted here” right above list of names it will take you to the payment screen. I know it takes credit cards but not sure which ones. Give it a shot :slight_smile: Good luck with the draw.

3 Likes

When you put in your numbers it figures out which card you have. No idea which it takes other than Visa though.

2 Likes

Mastercard works just fine………

4 Likes

I only see donations in different amounts to donate but it doesn’t say anything about tickets or chances , if I pay for a $20 donation it doesn’t give me any info… maybe someone can clear this up for me… thanks…

3 Likes

$10 Donated. The OG I would like to receive possession of the raffle ticket: @slytofhand
I will pay the shipping if chosen as the winner.

4 Likes

Hey bud, it’s just the donation page so it won’t say anything about the raffle. For each $10 donated you will receive one spot on the list above. Pay $20, get 2 spots, $30 is 3 spots etc. Let me know when you have paid and amount, once you do I will add your name to the appropriate number of spots above. Hope that makes sense.

2 Likes

I just paid & gave me a string of combines letters & numbers lol Thanks All for the help…

2 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear , I have added their name to the list above. Thanks and very nice of you.

1 Like

No problem, how much did you pay?

1 Like

$20.00 Mastercard

2 Likes

$20 for me then.

1 Like

Cool bud, you are in spots 10 and 11 above. Draw will be done live by LemonadeJoe on New Years Day at time listed above. Good luck and thanks for supporting the site.

1 Like

I see Joe had put you on the list, what do you mean $20 for you? Did you pay $20 in which case I need to add you to another spot or did you pay another $20 and need 2 more spots?

I don’t mind helping out the OG Community.

Your welcome lol

1 Like

No, just the $20 the first time.

2 Likes

Ok, I have added your name a second time on the list. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Can you please throw a ticket with my name into the hat, and also throw a ticket in for @Oldtimerunderground

4 Likes