Tinytuttles 2020 grow chronicles

What would your best discription of what type of dog it is … I think ya have it if ya want to clip it circle it and send in a PM that will be good!

:joy::joy:

May be right before sunset you should pull the trousers down and flash them! Unless ya got gay ones in their you should be able to tell from their reactions ! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lambs quarter ? I was thinking purslane at first then ya said Christmas :christmas_tree:

Have a pic?

Hehehehe, cant help but giggle due to the child in me. We used to call idiots Mungbeans when i was a kid :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Tinytuttle. Everything looks great! Great work! Your plants have a beautiful color and size.
I think that yellowing is from some sort of stress. My plants did that a couple times already in some spots but healed up nicely.
I noticed how you bent your tops down pretty far down the stem. My question is do you think bending every limb like that would benifit the plant and encourage larger bud development?

1 Like

Thanks were you referring to the covid cups? Yea EWC are already working yea I was working cracking stems (by twisting) it takes a pretty good torque all the way down to a size about pinky diameter damn thing sounds like a stick cracking , I WOUKDNT snap heavy woody branches at 90 though !

2 Likes

I think that’s a great idea. Next season I’ll put out a couple extra plants and do nothing but limb bending

1 Like

Plants are starting to stack !

11 Likes

Stumpy has a new look!

7 Likes

New seeds are a popping!

Who can help? Didn’t get any replies from an earlier thread post but who had the

Dragon tongue/Poison heart auto seeds?

3 Likes

Utilizing the wick system for the philodendron house plant this plant gets so neglected when it comes to watering well see if it likes a more consistent moist environment

It’s already sucked up 4oz or so since noon!

8 Likes

Cleaned up the HOUSE plant today just getting to bushy for my liking!

5 Likes

she got the kushman treatment as well!

10 Likes

It’s funny that this is a volunteer plant , landed in rocks with landscape fabric underneath and Iv given this girl only one compost tea and water . Poor plant only receives about 6-8 hours of sunlight a day a few in the morning and a few hours after dinner

3 Likes

That’s a pothos, not a philodendren

2 Likes

If I’m getting this good of stacking and it’s at 5 blade leaf does this mean this cola could have Some size to it ? Post 489 1 st pic?

2 Likes

What the F is A pothos ? Lol

1 Like

Had to rid the area of the wood pile plant starting to see sacks

6 Likes

Unfortunately “Woody “ will be joining his brothers at the fire pit!

7 Likes