Tinytuttles 2020 grow chronicles

The plant you just put in a wicking jar lol

3 Likes

I repotted it and ran it down the inside Of the the pot I refilled it this morning and a couple hours later it had pooled on the counter must not of had the right position in the wick retrying

3 Likes

Apparently mine is too, but mom always called it a philodenren. I remember, because my name is Phil. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Got to thinking that these cardboard plant soil protectors which are now dropped in price to 15.99$ per dozen can be used as sticky traps also!

Paint them yellow /blue and cover in petroleum jelly!

Hurry now while supplies last!

M
New and improved generation 2 plant protectors

17.99$ ones come with a built in seedling supporter you know for those leggy bitches!

8 Likes

Welcome to Tinytuttle’s craft corner!

New and improved 2 in one plant protectors!

18.99$ per 12 shipped plain stock
Add 1$Per each for ones covered in Vaseline Shipped
Example $30/12

Custom fit ones ? Ask for pricing.

6 Likes

Note to oneself if attempting these in your own important to keep a table protector down so you don’t end up with paint on your high end furniture! Lol

3 Likes

Sounds like a pro tip…lol

3 Likes

Little plants liking the new environment?

Looks like their praying to me!

6 Likes

Some varieties are very similar and may even be in the same family

3 Likes

Maybe who knows really. Treat it to some sprout tea or knf ffj unless you wanna use miracle grow bloom booster. Lol

2 Likes

Why didn’t you put that plant in the ground

1 Like

Oh it was one of many volunteers that grew from I guess scattered seed from my pollinated plants last year at one point I think I had 30+ plants around the yard! :flushed:

Plus it was a male … no business in Tinys garden… in another note found 1 hemp field almost 1.5 miles straight to the west of my location so I’m sorta sweating it again absolutely pissed me off when I saw it!

6 Likes

Those words are not part of my vocabulary! lol

3 Likes

I hope all this nitty gritty organics pays off

2 Likes

Oh it will it will continue to get better in theb2nd and 3rd rounds … your already killin it man!

2 Likes

I have a good suspension it will. Shit yeah man

2 Likes

Suspicion*

2 Likes

Update : I can’t honestly say wicks from the top is a good way to water had sort of a runway today my best guess is that the level of the water was higher than the pot.

So I’m trying this option!which might work better!

6 Likes

that’s what contact cement is for… or, Did You NOT know That (I said whilst twirling my mustache tips into a handlebar)!

regards,

3 Likes

Sweet ! It doesn’t dry out? If not I’ll give it a try down the road.

2 Likes