Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

Oh yea. It turns into a gross slop. I use those tea bags for loose tea and put them in there. Seems to catch most of it. I think cheese cloth is what the brewers use.

4 Likes

I’d bet a German Hallertau or Saaz hop would be good also!

2 Likes

I loaded a charcoal starter/chimney with briquets & banana peels once. :thinking:

Probably was a waste of time imo. :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Banana peels would be alright I’d think lump charcoal would be better who knows what’s put in the briquettes nowadays to help them to bind together

3 Likes

these were vegan soy-free gluten-free non-dairy non-gmo hemp-based kosher AND halal briquettes :joy_cat:

riiiiiiiight

5 Likes

Really, where do you get them. I could use some of those :smirk:

2 Likes

No shit seems like the only thing my wife would be able to eat! Lol All The food allergies under the sun specifically soy and gluten

2 Likes

The Fault Line Brewery in Milpitas, CA makes a stout ice cream. Its delicious. :yum:

3 Likes

Well we did an ASH water infusion yesterday with a water bolus! Look at me throwing out some medical terminology! Lol some pics of the girls tonight !

sour blue tooth ! There another angle shot in this girl that’s just beautiful!

14 Likes

some random shots on my “purple rain “ box!

14 Likes

can’t hardly get a close up and get everything in the shot!

17 Likes

Uploading…made a circumference measurement few days ago at 4.5 inches meaning the diameter is just under 1.5 inches

These plants are getting way bigger than the one I had last year!

19 Likes

Another water action shot! Lol

15 Likes

AK59 all by her lonesome!

19 Likes

SBT close up what a pretty plant!

love the leaf structure on this girl!

19 Likes

Wanted to give a “Birdseye” view of the garden they always seem to be happy when I wake up in the mornings !

16 Likes

:mens: Don’t we all know all too well… :unamused: :hotdog:

:laughing:

4 Likes

Looking beautiful! Happy summer!

2 Likes

Ok good news folks been noticing grasshoppers in the grass plants so I wanted to check the effectiveness ,if any ,of the JWA ( homemade soap) grabbed one of my straining bags for an aid in trapping one of these fuckers ,here is my test subject!

8 Likes

A little JWA probably 2oz in a half gallon sprayer!
Gave the little a small shot of the good stuff!

After this amount of time noticed he/she was getting really fucked up!

7 Likes