Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

186G, and I like how you have a neglected plant patch. I do as well. No nutes no nothing just left em lol :v:

1 Like

Ohh I was thinking closest diameter! But that’s cool let’s play the weight game as well! What’s in the bed?

2 Ak59
1 gorilla skittles
1 sebrings revenge a CBD plant

The box is. 4x4 bed and it’s like covering the area of a 5x6 area pretty easily now … shits hanging out the sides ! Lol

4 Likes

Only certain bugs seem to like my cannabis. I see a lot of flying bugs that just sit on the leaves, but they don’t eat anything. It seems limited to mostly bugs without wings that seem to cause damage.

I need to see your stalk again to make a guess, I’ll estimate your final weight at 2 lbs

3 Likes

I knew that! Kinda stoned today. Too hot to go outside. Dank Sinatra and TV all day!

2 Likes

I’m gonna say 48 oz. Official Answer! Will this bed be pollinated?

2 Likes

Ru going with that in the entire bed with that estimate ?.. stalk measured earlier last week was at 1.43 in as stated earlier

2 Likes

It will be sensimilla unless hemp fields pollen carries from miles away​:rage::rage::rage:

3 Likes

Is it like a Price Is Right betting system? I guess 47oz Bob!

4 Likes

Yeah 2lbs in the 4x4 bed. I’d say the stalk was 1/4 inch bigger this week.

Disclaimer: I am probably the worst guesser on the planet. lol

2 Likes

I like what your throwing down @oleskool830 I’d be happier than a puppy with two peckers if I pulled 3lbs out of there!

5 Likes

Damn Straight Brother!

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I’d say we’re entering flower mode here in CO!

11 Likes

Started listening to this pod cast this was the first one lots of good points in this one

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/cheap-home-grow-learn-how-to-grow-cannabis-podcast/id1357725441?i=1000442547929

2 Likes

Love this one !@Kobracom420 this will be right up you alley!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/cheap-home-grow-learn-how-to-grow-cannabis-podcast/id1357725441?i=1000438962033

5 Likes

Fuckin Rights Tiny…I am just heading back into my shop as I write this… I will defintely be checking this out tomorrow…The No-Till bed has out performed the entire shop EASY. Nothing but water and EM was fed (the odd splash of Thrive Alive)…I usually never have to stake them down when the plant is that sturdy, but the weight toppled one of plants right over, laying in the bed.That is a great sign for me…I will take final pics right before I harvest them…

Cheer Buddy…

K.

5 Likes

I think you’re right on the suffocation. On a slightly related note, I put 3x more of my reetha glycerine than I ment to (tablespoons instead of teaspoons) and when I watered it in my worms all came to the surface for air…

3 Likes

A little box update 4 days on the the mother trucker leaf muncher ! Was out there today doing some thinning and scoping for smaller pest … couple aphids here and there but not a one hopper found on the cannabis plants !

2 Likes

Guess we’ll assess the damage tomorrow morning had some good hail and heavy rain with one that lasted over 1/2 an hour!

5 Likes

Well got real lucky last night at about 11pm heavy monsoon type rain and hail fell tore up some shit around the house areas in town have flooded basements for a 1/2 hour ordeal this 1.5 inches fell cannabis looks pretty good all things consider looks a little limp from all the water it received !

10 Likes

What a tough fucking plant these things are !

13 Likes