Tinytuttle's Grow Chronicles 2019

Yeah, we get it tomorrow. Not as much now…maybe. I thought the forecast had changed and I almost got happy. Then I looked and I was looking at the forecast in souther New Mexico, lol… no wonder I got happy. Instead of 34 and snow tomorrow they’re gonna be 80 and sunny!

I spent the day yesterday trimming plants outside on the vine. I’m going to let them bath in 80 degrees here today… cut or under a light tomorrow. Got my worms in yesterday. Best vibes!

7 Likes

Well the cosmos are sure showing there color late this year!

it’s all going to come to and end probably tomorrow!

11 Likes

didn’t plant this they were volunteers from last year I’d did however transplanted them into the bed!

11 Likes

11 Likes

well that’s pretty much it for the 2019 Tinytuttle grow log season thanks all for following along it was a fun ride !

Recap: I like looking at ways I can do better for up and coming grows … so with changes for next year I noticed will the sun setting lower in the Southern Hemisphere that most of the south box was in shade for most of the day for the last month or so cast buy the roof line , next year quick turnaround autos will probably go into this box to counteract this as well as to hope avoid pollination from nearby hemp fields … I will probably do some grows in fabric pots by incorporating some sort of wicking system will play around with that this winter and springtime! Stay tuned!

15 Likes

You too aye, were already under a winter watch thru Sunday

4 Likes

Wow, those flowers are really nice. Are the blue ones Cosmos, too? I’ll try those this next year. I like them. They won’t look like that tomorrow night.

I’m getting my plants done today. Man, the wasps act like they know it may be curtains for them tonight. Forecast is 34, but only 38 all day tomorrow with rain to snow and then down to 17. I dig my wasps. They do a lot of hard work on the bugs. We go back to the low 70s next week.

Enjoyed the thread, thanks. peace

3 Likes

Not sure what they are not cosmos though I’ll have to look up the planting chart to be certain I think it’sof he daisy family

1 Like

What’s your location ? You in Colorado?

The blue ones look like asters to me

4 Likes

I think your correct .

1 Like

A rough break down of one of the plants Ak 59 came in at 13.5 oz

Looks like roughly 1/2 lb worth curing out into jars

13 Likes

Man o man think I’m liking my trim bin! Some nice dust worth keeping!

16 Likes

Yeah, love those things. I got a pretty good haul of tasty kief out of the last crop, and I didn’t even have plants that came in at 13+ ounces each, lol.

7 Likes

Ya my one plant last year was right at 1/2 lb finish ,soil is getting better this basically Is round 1 for that box it might do pretty well next year!

9 Likes

Jar time! Pretty much just taking colas for the jars and will be making tincture , edibles , and topicals with the rest

not to bad looking for the seeds

21 Likes

What are the germination rates ?

2 Likes

Some goodies off the bottom of the bin

14 Likes

So these bucket systems may have been touch on here and there but thought I’d share anyways their called gamma lids that can turn any 5 gallon bucket into a Hermetic sealed system just like canning jars haven’t used them before thought I’d give them a try

10 Likes

Not sure yet just been shelled out and cleaned up a bit for what is I had done last year for seeds seemed like they were 90% at least everything I keep I look for good coloring plus pressure test most for good healthy looking seeds these I have here didn’t have much for rejects at all.

2 Likes