Tinytuttles plant Gallery

Excellent! I like to think of them as little people. I planted one for all the important people in my life, both here and passed on.

So is Shaq a friend of yours? Lol

1 Like

Hahaha i could help but make a “punny” and the pic was just the prefect prop to make it all happen. . .I’d like to contribute my success of this to my buddy @Tinytuttle
Hahahahah

1 Like

This sunny is in my back yard and seems bigger than the other!

10 Likes

My clones getting ready for the bloom stage!

5 Likes

Out of likes after 30 minutes on here lol, great looking clones​:+1::trophy:

1 Like

Thanks @Hoodini I’m really happy how they turned out since it’s my first success attempt at cloning! Looking back at the process it was a combination of not enough light,warmth, and humidity with my other failed attempts ,will try other cloning processes with aloe and dry powders as well maybe even :honey_pot: honey. This has definitely been a learning year for me for sure!

1 Like

I’m sooo proud of you :wink: my first cloning attempt, 🖓 but she did last a heck of a lot longer in this hell hole than I thought, 4 days before wilting, which is a big deal for me lol a couple of tweaks on my ghetto closer and I think i can get a good clone home made. . .I would have to remove the dome twice a day and wet the inside of it down and put it back over the clone, hehe

1 Like

Yup I was misting probably every other day it was all I could do as to not peel back some rockwool and take a look for developing roots shit I’m that way with germanting seeds too always digging around in the soil to see if that tap root is growing! Haha

1 Like

I’ll tell you a secret, but you can’t tell anyone k?
I too still get a little antsy and will do the same think, but if my LITFA sponsor @ReikoX were to find out, he might pull my contract​:cry: so shhhhhhhh!:no_mouth:

2 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:Mums the word your secret is safe with me!

2 Likes

Some clone action ready to go guerilla style here shortly!

7 Likes

Not doing to bad under these Chinese LEDS! No way are there going to be flowered under them though!

7 Likes

Looking great, can’t wait to “not see” those guerilla plants :wink:

1 Like

@Hoodini I need to get the damn out of the house not even yet into flower mode and there already stinking the house up! Lol

1 Like

Lol gotta make the wife happy right😉 and make sure you put those stinky bastards in a good hiding place, smell tends to bring unwanted visitors to your growsite (they 2 legged kind)

1 Like

Already have the holes dug in nasty ass thick weeds and some thorns on the down wind side aways away from any trail!

1 Like

Sounds prefect. . . South facing slopes work great but honestly anything with ok soil drainage and at least 4-5 hours direct sunlight at anytime durning the day will give you good yields, i would top them a day of 2 before transplanting to keep them bushier after transplant, and every time you “visit” top and bend if needed, the lower the profile the better especially with the smell, thorns or not lol, and DON’T travel the same path every time, make different routes to keep footprints and pathways from developing

1 Like

U

You’d top a clone then? Never had one before so I didn’t know?

2 Likes

Never grew a clone lol but Once it’s got roots it’s a plant , and I’ve topped a lot of plants before hehe

1 Like

She’s starting to look good!

7 Likes