Tinytuttles plant Gallery

The basil is bushing out nicely!

Had some of this with plain spaghetti, butter,and Parmesan cheese and man it was freaking good!

8 Likes

Basil goes in everything I cook haha. That and garlic … it’s all I need really and a meal tatstes 5 star lol

2 Likes

Oh ya shit forgot to mention I had used some garlic from the bed I planted last year that was the icing on the cake!

1 Like

8 Likes

Well decided to take a small branch to see how things are coming along and to check for trich color, snipped this branch did a little wet trim and a bud rinse/wash then proceeded to dry the bud with leaf blower to remove most of moisture inside I then found myself picking this little guy up across the room Fwiw 200 mph wind is a little much ! LOL. Now for some hang time to dry and cure in the jar!

12 Likes

Holy Basil Bateman! Had to take this girl down snow was flying this AM ! Best looking basil I’v grown to date! Pesto time!

11 Likes

I can almost smell it from here!

2 Likes

Not quite as strong as the weed ! The kitchen smelled of basil last night after plucking it all

Basil seems to be the one herb than can compete with cannabis on smell

2 Likes

They look , amazing. Mechelle x

1 Like

Awesome thread! Really nice stuff you’ve got going on!

2 Likes

Thanks @cogitech and @MBSeeds it was a fun year learned a lot this round … cloning success for the first time, how to catch pollen and make seeds and such going to work on building one or two more boxes and start cleaning up the back yard from those damn weeds thanks for stopping in! Will start running blumats next spring in the outdoor raised boxes !

2 Likes

Looking so pretty. Good luck . mechelle

1 Like

Haven’t posted much in here recently decided to show what’s currently going on at Tinytuttle’s Making next years plant food!

6 Likes

Well done Dude… Those all looked very healthy.

1 Like

Thanks for stopping in and checking out the thread!

1st ladies of 2019

10 Likes

‘whadder we lookin’ at here? :confused: Those aren’t :tomato: tomatos, son.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Either a greencrack/querkle or straight querkle from seeds I made last year, tomatoes are about another month off or so before I start those!

3 Likes

Getting a little of the spring fever going on plan on starting these veggies and flowers in the next 3-4 days of planting around the new moon which is Feb 4th looking like I need to make more paper pots believe it or not some of these 4+ years old!

6 Likes